Ch-13

_____

"Take care your and if you need anything just give me a call."

Nanny was continuosly telling yn to take care of her while yn just sighed and removed the hand softly of nanny which was on her chin and held her hand then said.

"i should be the one to say this take care of yourself and dont worry about me ok?" Just then a doorbell was heard and  nanny guessed.

"oh it must be jungkook." 

Saying this she went towards the door leaving a nervous yn behind. She knew about jungkook's arrival .

Nanny has told her and since then she's nervous at the thought of being alone with jungkook in the whole mansion. She shrugg off her thoughts and went to living room where nanny was welcoming jungkook. 

________

"Here , here come." She guided jungkook towards the sofa give one of maids his office bag. Jungkook sit on the sofa and nanny ask him.

"would you like anything to have?"  She sweetly ask and jungkook just shook his head.

"No , no nanny you dont have to bother yourself afterall your health is not fine. You can leave to your home now i'll take care of yn."

He politely said and nanny sighed but smiled to jungkook and left the home. Jungkook then awkwardly look at yn and said. "have you eaten the the dinner?"

Yn bit her lips and shook her head.

"Ok, just give me some minute i'll bring the food for you till then you sit on the couch." He said and yn nodded affirmly.

Jungkook came out from the kitchen with 2 plates in his hands and started arranging the utensils on the table. While, yn was just sitting on the chair biting her lips in nervousness. 

"Yn, I put the food on the table.. eat it before it gets cold. Ok?..I'm going to inform Eomma about my departure here. She doesn't know about me being here, if i don't inform her she'll tense up." 

Yn just nodded in response while Jungkook went away from there. 

Yn pov

He told me to eat food before it gets cold.  what I should do?

It's always the nanny and appa who made me eat the food from their own hands and as a result i don't know how to eat by myself. Oh, what should I do ? How should I eat it??? 

But I can't waste Jungkook's effort. But how should I eat the food? Should i ask jungkook- Ahhh no no …what are you thinking yn. Jungkook will feed you from his own hand. Oh god yn!! stop your crazy thoughts.

Pov ended

She mentally cursed herself for thinking like that about Jungkook and started to try to take the chopstick in her hand. She somehow succeeds in her work. But she couldn't hold the chopstick properly.

She didn't know about it and started dipping the chopstick in the bowl. It was full with hot noodles and instead of chopsticks she put her finger in the bowl and  soon a sound of small hiss dipped in pain heard by jungkook.

He immediately looked back and cut his call.

"ok, eomma i'll hang up now." He came inside the living room and saw that  was holding her finger which had turned deeply dark red in colour and she was blowing it.

"YNNNN" he called her name and ran towards her. "What happened yn? How did this happen?"

He asked while sitting on his knees to face yn and she looked at him. Jungkook expected that she was going to explain but soon his eyes went wide and he felt like someone stabbed his heart. 

when he saw that warm tears started falling from yn's kohl dark black eyes.

_____