Ch - 16

_____

The whole dining table was filled with utensils with food in it and three figures were just silently eating their breakfast.

The elder was sitting in the front seat and bothe younger were sitting opposite to each other. without any of them making any noise.

Suddenly while chewing the food yn choked and Hoseok was about to rub her back but before he could go, Jungkook got up and started rubbing her back while he gave a glass to her. 

"Take a small portion…you could choke, don't you know? ..hmm" 

He softly scolded her while pairs of eyes were just watching the whole scene attentively.

Now Hoseok has been watching the younger duo being like this and it was something new for him to see his little princess getting taken care of by someone who was neither her father nor he himself.

He was not habituated of seeing this. He has been taking care of her since she was born. Can say he has treated her like more than a daughter to himself. 

Just at the thought of someone hurting his princess made his blood rush through his nerves.

Then it's obvious that he won't let any boy come near his precious sister and since their childhood he never let anyone hurt his sister. 

He never thought that one day her little princess would grow up and she would leave him.

Hoseok was deeply immersed in his thoughts ..that he didn't notice that the corner of his eyes started getting teary a bit and he gently wiped them just then he found a worried yn watching him along with a concerned jungkook. 

"What happened oppa? You're so quiet today. Normally you aren't like this..then what happened today? Is everything ok?" 

Yn voiced sounds dripped with worried voices and   just shook his head holding her fur hands into his and assured her. 

"No princess it's just …I have been here since we're having breakfast but you aren't even noticing me and have been busy with your new "FRIEND". I guess you forgot me."

He suspiciously looks towards Jungkook while not forgetting to emphasise the word 'friend' who has a confused look on his face. 

"Ah-  oppa it's not like that i didn't forget you. Ok..you always came with gifts don't you bring me gifts this time, oppa?" 

Yn tries to light up the atmosphere which has been so tense. Well not like she wanted a gift. But the thing she knew is her oppa loved to shower her with love and care. Asking for gifts was just a way to divert Hoseok's attention. She tries to divert her oppa attention from her secret weapon. She knew that  didn't like her being sulking so she tried this trick and guess what…it worked. Hoseok widened his eyes and cupped her cheeks.

"No, no princess , I brought accessories, perfume, dresses  and so much more for you sunshine. Wait, let me just bring them from my bag." 

Yn held his hand and stopped him. He looked back at her.

"What happened?" He looked back at her confusingly. 

While y/n just smiled and said "First, finish your breakfast, then we'll see the gift in the living room." 

_____

do you all like gifts?