Ch-3

Everyone was eating their food while Jungkook was taking orders from the customers.

Mr. Jeon came and called Jungkook.

''jungkook...you've to go to  hospital. The receptionist has ordered chocolate milkshakes and strawberry pastries for childrens."

Jungkook nodded his head in affirmation and went back to take orders from customers.

_________

Yn was sitting on the chair listening to music. The nanny came and she removed her ear pods. Then the nanny asked her.

"Y/n sweetie, we've to go to the hospital for your health report. Do you've any work left?"

She shook her head and the nanny smiled at her.

:: AT HOSPITAL ::

y/n were sitting in the car. When the nanny plucks her seatbelt and moves towards y/n.

"y/n don't move from here. If you need anything just shout my name ..ok?"

Yn nods her head and nanny goes out with the driver leaving y/n alone.

Jungkook pov

Watching the blind childrens make my heart ache. I feel so bad for these handicapped childrens. But when i'm a big rich man i'm surely gonna donate lots of money. He was saying this all in his head and didn't notice that he actually started talking to him in mind.

Pov end ::

While he was walking towards the valley he noticed that a big lamborghini was parked in the road and a girl was sitting in the car looking out through the window.

Then his eyes drifted towards a boy who was running in the road. He was one of the blind childrens. Therefore, he didn't notice that he was standing in the middle of the road .

Then, suddenly a truck's sound came and Jungkook's eyes widened. He hurriedly went towards the boy and held him in his arms in a secure way. He took a sigh of relief and looked at the boy who was in his arms.

He was a little frightened and have a scared face. Jungkook smiles and raises the hair of the boy.

"Next time Be careful while playing ,ok champ?"

He asked the baby boy . Who was fidgeting with his fingers a slight pout was visible on his face making his cheeks more chubby.

"SEO-JOON" a lady voice came from behind . Jungkook turns around and sees a lady huffing while coming towards them.

"Ohh...god where did you go? Huh..do you know how worried I was' '

while scolding the boy she didn't notice jungkook and he fake coughs to get her attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you. Thank You so much for taking care of him."

She bowed politely towards him.

"you should be careful around childrens . Especially when they're handicapped ."

He scolded her while giving the boy towards her.

"I'm really so sorry sir. I'll be more careful next time." He nodded and went from there. Then he noticed the girl in the car was still there. While in the whole incident. She didn't even flinch nor did she help the boy. How can she be so irresponsible ?

The whole incident happened just in front of her car and hell she didn't bother to help the little boy. How heartless and ridiculous. He huffed himself thinking about the incident. "HUH, SUCH A RICH SPOILED BRAT."

_____

Do vote and comment. <3

Kindly ignore mishhtakes.