Ch-4

______

Jungkook came home fuming in anger. He was walking through the corridor when his appa noticed him who was busy making the noodles and came towards him before asking.

"what happened ? Why are you looking so angry?"

He asks while putting his hand around Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook closed his eyes and released a sigh.

"Dad, why do rich people never show any kind of sympathy and concern towards the middle one and the poor one. God has given everyone a pair of hands and a pair of legs .

They breathe, they eat,they die. Then why do they think of themselves like they're special?"

The elder listened to all his complaints and observed that something must happen. That's why the younger is pissed off and he asks "what happened?"

Then Jungkook looked at him for some sec and told him about the whole incident. The elder listened to his talks carefully .

"Seriously appa they're so heartless" he finished his whole talk with a hiss and a sulking face. The elder smiled before saying.

"Not everything happens as you think junguga."

"you might have misunderstood her baby."

A lady's voice heard and they snaped their head towards where the voice was coming and they found Jungkook's mother standing there with 2 plates in her both hands.

She smiled and came towards them. "Sometimes what you see is not the whole truth baby."

His eyes were stuck looking at something because thinking too much. His parents glanced at each other . Then they tried to divert his mind by saying

"see i've made your favourite food. You love this right?"

His mom asked him trying to lighten up his mood.

"Oh...yes this is mine favourite too"

his appa said while rubbing his hand in an exciting manner. Jungkook noticed it and his mind diverted.

"I'll eat it all today" . Jungkook gasped a little on the elders comment and snatched the plate from the dining table. Both elders look towards him with a questionable face.

"wh-what...omma made this for me. I'll eat it. After All, you're too old to digest cholesterol . It has lots of cholesterol" he finished with a sassed and now the elder gasped.

"huh, you little bean. Lemme tell you who is the real younger here."

jungkook stands up from the sofa along with the plate and followed by his old- oops younger appa.

They both were running around the house. While the lady was just watching them with a shooking smiling face.

__________

Yn pov

Yn was still sitting inside the car. After a couple of times the door opened, making a crack sound. She averted her eyes and the nanny held her chin with her hands and asked

" baby...are you ok?"

She could sense the eeriness and concern in the voice.

"Wae nanny...what will happen to me."
She asked and nanny replied to her question.

" A handicapped boy was playing in the road not knowing a truck was coming towards him. It could have led to a big issue .But...someone saved that lil boy in time."

Yn listened to it very carefully and her mind was dazed. "Uh...where did this incident happen, nanny?"

Nanny looked at her before saying "right in front of our car.

" she froze and she felt goosebumps knowing that a boy was going to be in big danger if the man didn't come at the right time.

But at the same time she again felt sad and hurt. Hurt because of not helping that poor boy because of her incapability. She clutched on the cloth and bit her lips.

::After 30 minutes::

The driver was driving the car. Yn was resting her head on the window feeling the warm feeling of wind. Suddenly a phone ring sound beeped in the car making the 2 people start and the nanny received the phone call.

"Hello....Sir good morning" smiled knowing whom she was addressing as 'sir' and then the nanny started talking about one's health report.

"Oh..you wanted to talk to yn..sure she's here."

Yn turns around and the nanny gives the phone to her .

"Annyeong...appa" , " my little princess how's your feeling baby?"

"I'm good appa" she was a bit upset because of the incident so her voice was kind of low. Jeongsang felt the amount of sadness in her voice and asked

"princess... something happened. Do you want anything?"

"No appa, it's just I'm missing you."

The elder smiled and said "I'm sorry princess. I'll come home soon and that hobie oppa of yours too. Don't worry baby. We miss you too."

she chuckled after hearing the compliment about her oppa from the elder and said

"appa ....come home soon. "

Then after saying this they bid goodbye and cut the call.

____________

Jeonsang was sitting inside his Porsche wearing white neat shirt and black pants . While his one leg was upon his one leg.

He look outside through the window. He took off his black glasses to have a better look at the weather's view.

He looked at the view and smiled a little.

"Sir there's a huge amount of traffic on the road. I think it'll take some time to clear the fuss."

The driver said from his seat while looking at the elder. The man takes a look at his wrist watch rather than at the road and nods his head.

Then he averted his eyes outside. He noticed that an old man in his 50's was trying to find something in the side road and was having a problem finding it.

Then a boy in his 20's come and held the man's hand and then ask him about his problem after that they both started finding the thing after sometime he look towards the old man while holding a glass in his hand and returned it to the elder the elder took it happily and the boy smiled at him before going to his own way.

Jeonsang smiled with satisfaction at the scene.

_________

Do vote and comment guyss!!! It'll motivate me. ♡♡