Ch - 21

_______

"But why yn, do you perhaps don't like jungkook?" 

Hearing this she just sarcastically laughed and then said "who i'm to like him..when it's me who has faults. Tell me ahjussi what will you say to your friends and relatives when they'll ask you about your daughter-in-law .That meet my daughter in law yn and sh-she i-is b-blind. Tell me This is how you'll introduce your daughter in law."

She had tears while saying this and it made Jungkook look up at her.

"Yn, Being a blind person  is not a fault." 

That concerned the voice of him…oh boy only if she could go and throw herself in his arms. But she just bit her lips and controlled the tears which were begging her to come out from her eyes.

"No jungkook..I just don't want you to spoil your life with me. That's why I don't want to marry you. I hope y'all will try to understand me." 

No one said a word after that and yn and jeon sang then decided to leave to their mansion. After hearing yn's decision it made a great impact on jungkook and he couldn't stop thinking about it.

________

"Tell me ahjussi what will you say to your friends and relatives when they'll ask you about your daughter in law..that meet my daughter in law yn and sh-she i-is b-blind."

Jungkook closed his eyes as the words yn said repeated in his subconscious mind for the nth time and scrolled himself in his bed.

He couldn't help but think about yn's statement. Why did she say something like that ? Does she think that she isn't capable of being my partner?..but why does she think like that when..when she is the perfect one for me. 

The past months which I have spended with yn were best. She is able to make me happy with her mere smile. We do like spending time with each other. 

Then What is the problem now….we'll also be happy spending time with each other but this time it'll be just for…forever.

"Ahhhh..I guess I'm going crazy."

______

While on the other side things aren't the same for yn. She had been flipping and tossing over her bed.

No matter what..the truth has not hidden from yn that indeed she loves Jungkook.

That boy has just caged her heart in his palms…and she knows that he is never going to make a fist of his hand. But in the corner of her heart she thinks that she'll ruin Jungkook's life if he marries her.

"I don't want to ruin your life jungkook."

___

What will be your decision if you were in yn's place?

Was yn's decision right of making them apart?

Do drop your reviews guys !! I always wait for your comment and also thankyou sm to all of you. Bcz of all your love this book got 29 reads and 39 votes..lol dont know how the read are less and votes are more..  :/

-imma out