Ch-9

______

I-i'm seriously so sorry."

He apologises wholeheartedly looking at yn for her forgiveness. She bit her lips and said.

"you don't have to apologise i-i forgive you already."

She said and Jungkook then took his leave and again went to his work . While nanny and yn went home.

:: At jeon's cabin ::

Jeon was doing some paperwork when he got a phone call and he picked it up. "Hello..who's this?"

"ah..it's me daeun , jeon." Jeon stopped his work and took the phone call with his attention. "Ohh..yes daeun say..what do you call? Is everything ok?"

"ahh..yes jeon everything is ok, actually i wanted to ask something from you." He could feel his friends' nervousness from the other side.

"Yes..Daeun, tell me what it is?"

"Actually me and Jinwoon have decided to invite you to dinner with your family as a token of thanking you for taking jungkook as your worker and also us after meeting a long time."

Daeu said and Jeon smiled at his friends' thoughts.

"So this is what you're hesitating for ?..oh daeun what can i do with you?"

He dramatically sighs and daeun just embarrassingly closes his eyes at the other side. He chuckled and then said.

"Don't worry I will be there with my family." He then bid goodbye to daeun.

________

Jungkook was coming into the house when he saw his appa and eomma being all hyped up. They both were literally running in the living room just to pass things.

Did we have a special guest today? I don't remember having a special appointment or something?

Then why are they both hyped up? He shook his head and got hit by a stapula "ouch" he whined and both elders looked at their son.

"Omo...son what happened ...does it hurt a lot?" Jiwoon asked while coming towards his son worriedly at which daeun rolled his eyes.

''he's not a child who will get hurt from these small things."

Jiwoon glared at her husband which daeum gulped and said.

"i-i mean he's not that weak jagiya."

But Jungkook ignored his parents' talk and asked.

"but why are you both so hyped up ? Are we having a special guest or get a huge order for noodles?"

Both parents looked at e/o and smiled.

"We are having dinner with the Jung family."

Jungkook's eyeball came out and he was literally looking like a scared bunny. How the hell will I be able to face them after that incident?

:: At jung's mansion ::

Yn was sitting in her bed thinking about the evening incident. When jeon and nanny came into the room silently. Jeon hesitant but then go towards yn and yn noticed his appa's presence.

"Appa?"

Jeon smiled and responded.

"yes, princess I'm here."

Then he kneeled down in front of yn and held her soft hand which almost feel like cotton candy to jung.

"Yn, baby are you ok? After.... the incident happen at office? Does it hurt anywhere ? Do i need to call doctor?"

He was questioning non-stopped and checking one's forehead to check her at which yn just chuckled and later held her appa's hand. "Appa, im fine. You don't have to worry." Jeon just sighed and look down and yn felt her appa's nervousness.

"What happen appa? Is everything ok?"

Jeon looked up towards yn and cupped her cheek.

"I'm thinking what would have happened if jungkook wouldn't have come at that and saved you. I would have lost you and i couldn't forgive myself if something has happened to you."

His voice broke at last sentence and later some sob sounds hear to yn's ear and she panicked.

"A-appa" she tried to hold her appa's hand and make him calm down. Where nanny's eyes also got teary seeing the father duo daughter and she covered her mouth to stop herself from crying but she failed.

"I'm okay and all fine. Please calm down and don't cry."

She tried to assure him that she's fine. Jeon then calms himself after some time.

"Umm...yn one of my close friends has invited me for dinner."

Yn then says "ok...then you should go there appa . You barely have close friends other than business related."

Jeon looked up at his daughter's face and said worriedly "but how can i leave you alone baby. You are not fine and I have to be here with you."

Yn sighed and said "appa..please just because of me you cant cancel the dinner."

"but I can't leave you alone princess." Yn sighed and said "ok, then i'll come with you."

______

Do vote and comment guys..and thankyou so much for 19 reads guys..im sooo happy that my book is growing gradually. :)