🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing him moan because of me is the sexiest sound ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

She finds him resting on the king's couch. Thinking she'd find him in the tub, naked fully ready for her to take. Instead, he was fully clothed red blood surrounding his wrists, shoulders and waist. She pushed herself away from the door and take steps towards him.

When the red light dims open dimming the room lit and giving Jungkook a shady look, he tilted his head to the side and sucking the cigarette on his thick lips deep into his lungs, he ordered, "Strip" as he puffed out the smoke with his nose.

The woman started to remove her all clothes aware that what her one and only client want from her. Only leaving the panty on her body she moved in front of him and sits on the bed situated in the middle of the room and a king sofa directly in front of the bed. She sats there with her legs spread open.

Walking on his feet Jungkook walked towards the bed and lean on her chest taking the cigarette near his lips he inhaled taking a long sip he exhaled on the upper of her chest before liking her one-time boob and a low moan escaped her mouth same, he groaned tasting at the heavenly mix taste in his mouth.

He does the same with the other. He repeated until his cigarette was finished in his hands. He throws that away. And straitening his body he started to take out his leather belt. The woman obeying forward her hands to Jungkook as he takes the rope from the bedside, he binds her hands with that.

He started to unbutton his shirt leaving it on her display for seconds although she couldn't see him cause before sitting on a bed, she had already put blindfolds on her eyes. She lay down on the bed.

Her chest was heaving up and down waiting for him to do something. The bed dipped and she feels his kisses on each side of her breast soon his kisses turn into breaststroke with his long tongue he sucks each of her nipples hard.

Following her body, sucking and licking he goes down. The woman was trying her best to lay still not to act like bitch and moan louder than her small irregular breathing under his inflaming touch. She knows he like quite passionate suck until he makes her scream.

But when Jungkook moves down from licking her belly button to her down. Her hips start to move involuntarily up to his face. Inserting his finger on her sexy wear putting it aside, he shoved his thick middle in her whole making her scream out loud this time. He was rougher than usual and fast making her organism quick.

He sits on the bed and unbulk his pants with his wear. He peels her panties down and pulls them off. He fully laid on her, every part of his nakedness touching her, the body of his favourite woman delicately laying under him. In one he shoved his full length inside her. He cut her scream short with a wet kiss planted over her lips, putting his heavy hands on her hands stopping her from squirming in pain. Fixing her thighs on his solid hips with his strong hands, sinking in position, he moved.