O ɴ ᴇ

« 𝐄𝐦𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲 »

« 𝐄𝐦𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲 »

The brunette ran through the halls of the seemingly empty school. She was seriously late to class and the running didn't help much either.

She harply turned the corner and unfortunately bumped into someone. Her bag and phone flew out of her hands as the person dropped their coffee all over her.

"Ah shit, Are you kidding me?"

She cursed under her breath and looked up to scold the person infront of her. "Hey watch where you're going."

Her eyes met that of the most beautiful man alive. His obsidion hair covered one side of his face as his gorgeous teal eyes looked down at her in slight disgust. The girl was taken aback by his rude attitude.

He scoffed and glanced at his cup of coffee which was now on the floor and on her black shirt.

"Watch where you're going."

He said coldly and opened the door to English class. The poor girl scoffed and groaned in annoyance, while picking her things up. She could hear the professor scolding the emo boy for being late.

"Alright take your seat. Miss Suzuki, How long until you get to class?"

The man was tapping his foot impatienly on the wooden floor. She smiled awkwardly and bowed. "Sorry sir."

The girl walked to her seat and sat down. Her shirt was completely soaked. Thank god she decided to wear black today. After the bell rang she immediately went to the bathroom to change.

"Hey Mira, Where're you going?"

"Bathroom, I'm soaked in black coffee." Mira said while pointing at her now coffee scented shirt. Her blonde friend chuckled as they went to the bathroom.

"So how'd you get black coffee on you? You don't even drink that."

"Yeah some guy bumped into me. He was a total dick." The brunette said making the other girl intrested.

"Who was it?"

Sarah questioned with a small grin. Mira just glared at her and continued washing the shirt. "Ugh the smell's not comming off."

"Guess you're stuck with the smell of black coffee."

At lunch the two girls sat in the cafeteria with their food. Mira had changed into her back up shirt, but was still pissed off. That guy's attitude was most of the reason.

That's when the said emo boy walked in catching her attention. She rested her chin on her hand and gave him an intence glare.

"Is that him?"

Sarah asked with a shocked expression. "Yeah, why?"

"You don't know who that is?" The blonde said making Mira even more confused. "Is he famous or something? I've never seen him."

"Girl... That's Sae Itoshi's younger brother." Sarah said but stopped at her friend's unimpressed reaction.

"So?"

"He's a football prodigy, He plays for our school's team."

"I never really noticed him I guess." The brunette said making her friend stare at her blankly. The blonde sighed deeply and dragged the girl to their next class, which was PE.

The teacher split them into two groups and announced that the sport they would be playing was volleyball. The two girls glanced at each other excitedly. That's the one sport they actually knew.

Some of the guys, mostly the football players groaned and lazily got into position. It was girls against boys. The match started as a guy with white haired and a green streak threw a serve.

It came flying towards Sarah as she receaved it with ease. One of her teammates threw the ball towards Mira as she set it for the spiker. The ball was on the other side if the net not.

Rin threw the ball towards a guy with dark haired that was spiked upwards in the back. The guy hit the ball but The brunette and Sarah blocked him.

The ball hit the ground and the score became 1-0. The next to serve was the emo boy. Mira impatinently waited for the ball and leaped forward to receave it. Her teammates cheered as the ball went to Sarah.

The blonde set the ball towards the left-wing. Unfortunately her spike was blocked as the guy with glasses set the ball for Rin. The boy jumped and hit it with full strength only for it to be dug by the brunette.

The emo boy was shocked at her defence. The game ended with Rin earning one point, and the guys lost miserably. "I think we should just stick to football." Karasu commented while looking at the score.

"Why tho? I liked playing with the girls." Otoya said while looking back at the girls. Karasu smacked him in the head knowing full well why he liked playing with them.

The teacher sighed in disappointment. "Alright, Alright go take a shower and meet me on the field." He said indicating that they were going to play football next.

Sarah overheard this and decided to drag Mira along aswell.

"Why are we studying on the bleachers again?" The brunette said as she covered her eyes from the autumn sun.

"Well, we gotta enjoy the weather till it's good. It's gonna get cold soon." The blonde said and smiled. Her lie was turning out to be pretty belivable.

Mira agreed to help her with math (since she sucked at it), but Sarah kept getting distracted. "Hey where are you even looking?"

The girl asked and followed her gaze to the football field. Her face swisted upside down as she glared at her friend. Sarah looked down sheepishly and struggled to make an excuse.

"Alright fine, I brought you here to watch their match. There Ya happy? Now let's get closer."

The blonde said and was about to walk down when Mira grabbed her by the jacket.

"Hold on just one second."

Sarah ended up getting smacked in the head with a book multiple times, But it was worth it since they were now closer to the field and the sweating guys who were running to catch the ball.

The brunette watched the game with zero intrest. She knew nothing about the sport, not the rules, not any skills, nothing.

But her eyes only followed one person. Itoshi Rin. Maybe it was Sarah's fault for sparking an intrest, even so she couldn't deny that he was good at it. His shots were the most accurate with power and precision.

Something about the way he played and controled the ball was hypnotising.