N ɪ ɴ ᴇ

"𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫"

"𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫"

The football and volleyball players stood outside the school in freezing weather. October had just started yet it felt like the middle of winter.

The blonde girl desperately wrapped the scarf around her neck as it tried flying away. Karasu noticed her struggling and chuckled.

"You think this is funny??"

Sarah asked rolling her eyes at the boy. "What if I say yes?" He replied with a sly smirk.

"Just help me. Please?" Karasu chuckled again and eventually helped her.

Meanwhile Otoya vibed along to some music on his headphones. Mira and Rin stood next to each other both freezing. The brunette tried using her hot breath to warm up her hands but it wasn't working.

She cursed nonstop quietly wishing she had picked a warmer jacket to wear. Eventually the boy got annoyed and let out a small 'tch' sound.

"When will you stop using every curse word in existance?" He asked hands shoved in his pockets. 

"Till I warm up."

Mira answered with a sarcastic smile but her face turned sour in an instant. "You're pathetic."

"And you're emo."

The two glared at each other and luckily for everyone the bus arrived. The kids literaly fought to get on first. By the time Mira and Rin were got on it was full with only two seats left in the very back.

They silently sat down as the brunette took out her phone texting Sarah: "You're a bitch."

The blonde girl stood up from her seat and made an apologetic look to her friend. "Sorry!!!!" She whisper-yelled but earned a middle finger instead.

Mira put on her headphones and decided to completely ignore the real world. Unfortunately for her she was best friends with one of the most annoying people in the world.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗲 (Sarah)
9:25

Sᴀʀᴀʜ:
*Sarah sent a photo of Rin and Mira sitting next to each other*
OMG
YALL LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER😻😻😻😻😻
IM KINDA JEALOUS😍😍😍

Mɪʀᴀ:
Bitch I hate u
Delete that shit

Sᴀʀᴀʜ:
Nuh uh
Im keeping this
😜😜😜