T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

"𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬"

"𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬"

For the next few weeks Mira suffered. She and her best friend sat in the school library exhausted. Sarah slammed her head against the table atleast three times.

She was getting frustrated.

The mid-terms were right around the corner and she had no idea how she was gonna pass.

The brunette on the other hand was one of the top students and aimed to be the best this year. Which is why she sat infornt of the blonde, tutoring
her.

"That's... wrong."

Mira said checking her papers.

"I give up. Math is not for me."

Sarah said when she suddenly felt an arm around her shoulder. Karasu sat down next to her and greeted them with a smirk.

"How's studying going?"

He asked as Otoya draggred Rin to sit next to Mira. "Terribly, I don't understand anything." The girl answered making the brunette shrugg.

"Guess you should've payed attention in class." She said making her friend roll her eyes.

"Why'd you drag me here? I don't need group studying." The emo boy said with a raised brow.

"Oh Come on dude, you gotta help me with English. You don't have a choice." Eita said making Rin scoff in disbelief.

No matter how hard Rin tried his anger just got out of control. He stared at Otoya with a blank expression as the green-streaked male butchered the pronunciation, AGAIN.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THIS!?!!?"

The emo boy yelled ad Mira quickly covered his mouth. All the people in the library looked at them like they were crazy... They weren't wrong or anything.

The brunette pushed him back in his seat as he threw death stares at Eita. Meanwhile Sarah and Karasu tried figuring out how to spell 'february'.

"Feruary?"

"No i think it's Februry."

"IT'S FEBRUARY YOU DUMBASSES." This time Mira yelled but stopped herself. She and Rin looked at each other in defeat.