T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x

"𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞"

"𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞"

Rin sat in his car patiently waiting for his date to the dance. He looked down at his watch multiple times while tapping his foot.

Why was he so nervous?

He looked at her front door as She walked out looking gorgeous. Wearing a light blue dress with her hair tied up into a bun.

She smiled at him as he got up and opened the door for her.

"Thanks." She said and sat down. He went to the driver's seat and observed her up-close. "You look beautiful." He whispered and regretted it instantly.

The brunette chuckled and complimented him back. "And you look handsome, your hair looks really good like that."

His hair which was usually down and covering his forehead, was slicked back on one side. "Man I'm jealous of you." She suddenly said catching him off guard.

"What?"

"You're underlashes are so long and pretty, you're lucky."

Rin started laughing while clutching the steering wheel. She was the only one who could make him this happy. He gave her a rare smile and drove to the dance.

They met up with their friends at entrance, all of them looking expensive and elegant. "You look fab girl." Sarah whispered to Mira making her smirk.

"So yall finally went out?" The brunette asked tilting her head slightly.

The blonde nodded while wiggling her eyebrows. "You already know. How about we dance?"

The two girls go to the dance floor leaving their partners at the food tables. Otoya watched with a cup of fruit punch in hand.

"Fifth wheeling hitting different lately."

He said making Karasu chuckle.

"Man you really need to get yourself a girl." He said while also drinking. Rin stood next to them silently, staring off into the distance.

The song suddenly turned into a slow and romantic one, as the colorful lights turned pink. Just perfect for valentine's day.

The ravenette saw Sarah signaling him to come over. He doesn't hesitate to shove his drink into Otoya's hand and practically run to her side.

The green-streaked boy glanced at Rin for a second. "You're not gonna go dance with Mira?" He asked but smirked as the brunette appeared behind the emo boy.

She placed her hand on his shoulder whispering something into his ear. She dragged him into the crowd of people and smiled at him.

"Let's see how good of a dancer you are."

"Make sure you don't step on me."

He said and wrapped his hands around her waist. They move to the song, staring into each other's eyes. 'I could gaze into those Teal eyes forever, They're just so...so perfect...'