F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

"𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭"

"𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭"

Mira walked into the school campus with a cup of iced coffee. Her dark eyes looked more tired than usual. Probably because she spent the whole night, drawing and comming up with ideas for her drawings.

She walked into math class and sat in her seat. Rin wasn't there which was odd, he was always the first to enter and stare out the window.

After the lesson she walked to her locker and bumped into Sarah on the way. "Have you seen Rin today? He wasn't in math class."

The brunette said making the blonde raise her eyebrow.

"Come to think of it Karasu wasn't at History either. Are they both absent?" Sarah questioned as the two gave each other 'the look'.

"Nahh, Let's go investigate."

It didn't take a genius to figure out that the PE teacher gave them extra practice for the upcoming match with a rivaling school.

The three guys walked in the school, each looking a mess from training. Eita wipped his face with a towel. Karasu had it thrown over his shoulder, while Rin dried his neck as he made eye contact with Mira.

Sarah was the first one to break the silence. "So that's where you guys were."

"Sorry 'bout that, coach wanted extra hours. We probably won't be at lunch either." The ravenette with his hair up in back said with a disappointed tone.

The blonde girl made a sad expression, she turned to her friend and winked. The Brunette sighed and decided to play along.

"Mira actually brought desserts she wanted to share with us. I guess it can't be helped."

Sarah plan obviously worked cause Karasu looked over at the others. Eita just lost all sence at the mention of desserts. He grabbed Mira's hands in his and smiled.

"Don't worry Mira, I'll definetly eat those desserts. Just you wait for me."

He said and ran to the changing rooms. Karasu smiled awkwardly and followed behind. The brunette glanced at the emo boy for a second.

His teal eyes were as bright as ever. Somehow everytime she saw him they got prettier. 'Is that really possible?'

She thought, but was snapped out of her little world when his shoulder lightly brushed against hers.

Rin dribbled past the defenders and was about to score another goal. He was on a roll, just like any other day, But Otoya's eyes kept glancing at the two girls on the empty bleachers.