F ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝"

"𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝"

The girls warmed up for the final match. The blonde girl shook with excitement and slight nervousness. "I'm really nervous and I don't know why." She said ready to jump to the court at any second.

"Chill out, We're gonna win." Mira said a little too confidently making her friend raise a brow.

"Ya sure? I'm worried you might ditch me again." Sarah said
earning an offended face from the brunette.

"Weren't you the one that basically kicked me out of the court?" She said as the door swung open. The couch ran in and yelled. "It's starting!!!"

The girls nervously hugged each other and walked out.

The gym was filled with people from their school and Hakuho high students. In the crowd Mira noticed the familiar white haired giant and his purple haired friend.

Nagi surprisingly waved at her which she returned with a smile. Meanwhile Rei watched the scene in confusion. "You know her?" He asked his partner, making him nod.

"We play roblox together."

Meanwhile Karasu and Otoya ran towards the gym in full speed. Their afternoon classes had extended way too far and now they were late to the girls' volleyball game.

Suddenly the ravenette boy noticed a familiar figure on the football field.

"Is that Rin?"

He asked as Otoya squinted his eyes. "OH SHIT, YOU'RE RIGHT." He yelled a bit too loudly catching the emo boy's attention. He just glanced at them coldly and continued practicing.

Karasu and Eita looked at each other in confusion. "What's up with him?"

"How would I know?"

The green-streaked boy said as they jogged up to him. "Yo Rin why are you still here? The game is about to start." The ravenette boy said, but earned a scoff instead.

"Does it look like I care?"

Rin replied, eyes glued on the ball.

"Dude, what the hell. You promised Mira you would come." Otoya said with a confused expression.

"I didn't promise anything to anyone. Now stop bothering me, I've got more important things to do." The teal eyed boy said and turned away.

"Fine, just don't regret it later."

Karasu said as the duo walked off. He would stay and convince him further, but they were already 10 minutes late.

By the time they got to the gym the match had started and the brunette was more fired up than ever. She glanced at the audience more than a few times, searching for one particular person.

Karasu and Eita were there waving and yelling some incouraging words.

'He's not here'

She thought and mentally scoffed. Her game was more important right now.

Mira stepped up to throw a serve. She jumped and hit the ball with maximal strength. It ended up landing hard on the furthest point, catching the opposing team off-guard.

The crowd went silent as they erupted with cheers.

She served again bit this time differently. The ball changed directions in mid air and landed in the middle of the court. Their opponents looked shocked again, slowly losing hope of winning.

That's just the Mira effect.

Sarah grinned as she high fived her friend. "Nice serve."

"Let's start the reall game now." The brunette said as the real excitement began.

And they ended up winning, Sarah jumped on the girl's back and cheered loudly. The coach almost started crying from happiness and of course Karasu and Otoya had to join the group hug.

Soon enough the whole football team was there, congratulating and celebrating together. Yukimiya even brought a cake for them to eat.

"Alright who wants some cake?"

He asked but got shoved aside by Eita who also managed to take the chocolate dessert away. "Let's go eat." He yelled and headed to the door.

The girls first had to go get changed tho. "So should we go to my house?" The blonde girl suggested making Mira shrugg.

"Sure, if you want. But you better have alcohol."

"I don't, We drank it last it you were over, remember?" Sarah said crossed her arms.

"Oh right." The brunette said as she went to take a shower. While she was changing into regular clothes the others were already done.

"Want me to wait?"

"Nah, you go ahead I still have to head back home." Mira said as they waved goodbye. "Alright, see you at mine in an hour."

The girl stayed back in school for the next hour. Why? She didn't know either. But one thing was for certain, she wasn't alone. The Hakuho high students were still there and among them were Nagi and his friend.

The white haired boy walked into the hall and headed to the girls' locker room. He knocked on the door first, but after a few minutes of silence he decided to go in.

He opened the door only to be greeted by Mira laying on the bench playing video games. "There you are." He said and sat down next to her.

The girl was pretty shocked to see him there. "Nagi!!! Good to see you again." She said as they did their signature handshake (Yes they have that).

"I want you to meet someone." The lazy boy said as she followed him to the school yard. She immediately recognized the purple haired boy.

"Nagi, where were you? I was looking for you." He spoke but then stopped after seeing the girl.

"Mira, this is Reo. Reo, this is Mira."

He casually said as the two shared at awkward handshake. They spent the next 40 minutes or so getting to know each other or just talking about random stuff.

Turned out the purple haired boy was filthy rich and not afraid to spend it, but for some reason he chose football cause it was more fun.

"So, I'm planning a party next weekend you free to join?" Reo asked making the brunette look at him in surprise.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll also invite the other volleyball and football players from this school and ours too of course." He said with a smile and waited for her answered.

Why would she refuse?

"Sure I'll be there."

"Great, Nagi will text you the adress and time. See you then."