T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"

Mira just loved struggling and getting unnecessary attention from everyone, that sarcastically of course. She hated how everysingle person that walked past her either gave her looks or asked if she needed help.

She didn't.

The brunette just wanted five minutes of people not getting all up in her face and asking a bunch of questions. She was bored out of her mind and since she couldn't practice volleyball, going to the rooftop seemed tempting.

She opened the metal door and let the cold wind freshen-up her face. Rin sat right in the corner and looked up at her. What a coincidence that they meet here.

Mira also noticed his presence but since she wanted some time alone, she sat down a few meters away from him. Pulling out her sketch book she decided to finish one of her old drawings.

The boy seemed annoyed at this and slowly scooted towards her. She seemed focused on the paper and her earphones made sure she didn't hear any outside noise.

Rin finally sat down infront of her observing her drawing. She gently pressed the pencil not sure of what she was doing herself.

Just winging it was her art style.

He had enough of the silence and pulled out one of her earphones to also listen to her playlist.

The song 'Slide' by ChaseAtlantic was playing, which was surprisingly one of his favorite songs. (Rin listens to Chase Atlantic because I said so ‼️‼️)

Mira looked up at him with a raised brow. "What are you doing..?" She asked suspisciously, But only earned a glare.

She raised her hands in defence and continued like nothing happened. Unfortunately the cold weather along with the wind didn't go well with her hair, as it kept flying in her face making it impossible to see.

Deja vu isn't it?

Rin took out the black hair tie and got on his knees. "What are you--?"

And there's the awkward position again. The emo boy was infront of her on his knees tying her hair in the back, while she sat on her scarf, ears turning red.

"You sure love tying my hair don't you?" She said with a small smirk.

Rin sat back down and stared at her in the eyes. His gaze was intence for some reason, but Mira wasn't going to break eye contact first.