T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ

"𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲"

"𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲"

On new year's eve Sarah's parents planned a small house party, just their close friend group. It was Mira's parents, Karasu's parents and Otoya's mother, along with their kids of course.

The blonde also invited Rin and the group was complete.

"I need you to come here right now."

Sarah said on the phone with her friend. "Like right now?" The brunette questioned but jumped from her bed when the blonde screamed.

"YES RIGHT NOW!!!"

Mira arrived at the warm household and greeted the elders. "Hello, Ms. Chishuri (Sarah's last name)."

"Oh hi dear, Sarah's in the kitchen. Thanks for helping out."

She headed to the kitchen to see a mess and the one who made it standing right there. "What is going on here?"

"Oh good, can you bake some macaroons real quick?"

"Sure, you got the ingredients?"

"They're in the drawer."

At around 11pm the guests came and gathered around in the large living room. The girls set up the table as Otoya and Karasu came to the rescue.

"So what are you cooking?"

The green-streaked boy said while taking a bite of the freshly-made macaroons. "How does it taste?" Mira asked nervously, making them quickly was a struggle.

"Delish, Can I have another one?"

"No, get an apron and cut those vegetables." The girl instructed as Sarah came in with the last guest.

"Guess who's here!?!?!"

"It doesn't take a genius to figure that out." Rin said with a bored expression.

"Great another pair of hands. Rin put this on and get your ass over here." The brunette said as the boy walked over to her.

He tied the ridiculous looking apron in the back and watched as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail. She gave him a task and moved onto the next batch of macaroons.

The familiar smell filled Rin's sences as he looked at the oven. "You're making Macaroons?"

Mira quickly nodded and left to set the table. At 11:30 everyone sat down to enjoy a nice meal.

"This is delicious, I'm gonna need the recipe." Mr. Chishuri said with a chuckle. "I know my son didn't make this." Karasu's mum joked as he laughed awkwardly.

This was gonna be a long night.

After a while the kids got tired of the adults' humor. Sarah, Karasu and Otoya snuck out from the back pretending to take the trash out.

Meanwhile Rin and Mira ran upstairs and entered The blonde's room. "What are we doing here?" he asked confused but then noticed her opening the window.

"You'll see."

She said and climbed on the rooftop. The boy followed her actions a bit scared at the height. The brunette carefully grabbed his hand and led him to a slope.

They sat down and stared at the night sky, filled with bright stars. There was a comfortable silence as Mira accidentally placed her hand on his.

She instantly pulled away from the sudden contact. "You're awfully quiet."

He said making her glance at him confused .

"Huh?"

"I said You're awfully quiet, something on your mind?" The brunette was surprised, but she smirked taking this chance to tease him a bit.

"Itoshi Rin is asking me what's on my mind? That's new."

Rin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Forget it." He muttered under his breath and flinched when the girl placed her head on his lap.

They made eye contact for a second, thought it felt like an eternity gazing into those teal eyes. Mira smiled for some reason making his eyes wander elsewhere.

Anywhere but at her.

The emo boy placed his hands in her hair playing with the strands and braiding it. She would lie if she said she didn't like the feeling. Her eyes closed as Rin looked up at the sky.

His ears were burning.

Suddenly the brunette sat up remembering something. "What's wrong?"

"I just remembered my phone's downstairs." She said and was about to leave, but Rin didn't let her. He pulled her wrist back making her sit back down next to him.

He felt emberrassed by his actions and quickly let go of her. Mira smirked in victory, her lie had worked. "You don't want me to leave?"

She asked expecting him to get flustered, but he looked at her straight in the eyes. "I don't." He whispered tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

The girl had enough, she couldn't resist anymore. Her hand gently touched his jaw pulling him closer. She caressed his soft cheek and closed her eyes.

The boy did the same leaning in, waiting for that feeling.

Her hand travelled futher down to his neck as she pulled his head closer finally making their lips meet. It was the most euphoric feeling he had ever experienced.

Their lips moved in sync and Rin could feel his heartbeat going crazy.

It was soft, gentle and passionate, but cut short once Mira heard footsteps approaching.

She quickly pulled away leaving Him feeling empty and confused. That's when Sarah popped her head from the window. His eyes widen, he was so lost in the kiss that he forgot about all of his surroundings.

"There you are, we're about to set off the fireworks." The blonde said making her friend nod.

"We'll be right there."

The brunette got up and headed to the window. "You coming?" She asked the boy who looked dazed. He nodded and followed after her.

All of them gathered around the yard as Sarah's dad lit the firework. It exploded with a loud boom and made a pretty pattern in the sky.

Mira admired it with a small smile.

Hundreds of other fireworks were set off at 12am.

While he admired her.

It was the start of a new year.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

DOUBLE UPDATE ‼️‼️‼️

And after 30 chapters they finally kiss. I was giggling and kicking my feet while writting this (not literaly). I wanted to write that part really well but I suck at romantic scenes. anyways here's Rin for the day.

 anyways here's Rin for the day