T ᴡ ᴏ

"𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤"

"𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤"

"So how do you like it? Enjoing the game?"

Sarah said teasingly after noticing her amused gaze. "Oh shut up."

"Is Rin itoshi that alluring? Are you falling in love???"

Mira smacked the blonde girl and made a disgusted face. "No, I'm not falling in love. And why would you even watch this? It's not an official match, not to mention they're all sweaty and disgusting."

Sarah smirked as the brunette got up and started walking away. "Girly is in denial~" She sang and ran after her.

The next day Mira walked into math class like usual, but to her luck someone had already occupied her seat. She was shocked to see Itoshi Rin, looking out of the window peacefully.

"Excuse me, That's my spot. Would you mind--"

"I don't care."

He cut her off instanly not even glancing at her once. Mira clenched her fist in anger and fake smiled at him. She was this 🤏 close to beating the shit out of him.

The teacher suddenly walked in as the class settled down. She was the only one standing. "What's wrong Suzuki? can't find your seat?"

The man asked, but then decided this was a good oppurtunity to swap seating arrangments. The brunette ended up sitting behind him. She seriously wanted him to trip and fall out the window.

You might be thinking 'wow she's crazy and a drama queen.' Well you're wrong. This guy, the famous Rin itoshi was a total ass. He spilled coffee on her the first day, didn't even apologize and had the nerve to take her spot the next day.

He was unbelivable.

And her anger issues were tested to their limit.

Mira was writting stuff down in her notebook when she accidentaly knocked over her pencil. She looked under her desk but it was nowhere to be seen.

Then she realized something.

'You have got to be shitting me.'

She thought and went to check her hunch. And indeed her pencil was right below the Emo boy's seat. The brunette sighed and decided to use her foot to take it out.

Unfortunately she couldn't reach that far. Mira had to swallow her pride and got under to retrieve the item. If it were any other pen or pencil she would've just left it there, but this one was special.

The pencil that was perfect for drawing, she couldn't just let it go.

She was very close to grabbing it when a cold voice said. "You shouldn't crawl under people's seats. It's emberrassing." Mira jumped in surprise and ended up hitting her head against the table.

All the students turned to her with surprise. "Everything alright?" The teacher asked.

"Yes, yes, I just dropped my pencil."

She fake smiled as the lesson continued. The brunette glared at Rin for the rest of the period. Her glare was about to burn two holes into his back.

The emo boy eventually became tired of it and turned to look at her.

"When will you stop that?" He asked as their eyes met.

"Until you disappear." She answered causing Rin to roll his eyes.

'Man if it weren't for his attitude, he is gorgeous in every other way, especially his eyes.' She thought, but quickly slapped her face. 'Get rid of those stupid thoughts, I won't let Sarah win.'

The two friends sat in the cafeteria eating lunch. Sarah smirked in amusement, she had to try very hard not to laugh.

Mira kept glaring at Rin the whole day, even now at lunch. The boy sat peacefully minding his own business, While the brunette refused to look away.

"Is this a dare or something?"

The blonde asked, partially gaining Mira's attention. "huh?"

"I mean Is someone forcing you to stare at Itoshi that way? You haven't looked away once."

"I'm glaring at him, if you can't tell. And it's my decision, The more I stare at him the more I wanna kill him." The brunette said making Sarah's eyes widen.

She wasn't expecting that.

"Then don't.. look at him?"

"That won't do, He almost humiliated me in math class. I have to get revenge somehow." Mira replied and for the first time looked at her food.

"Maybe I can help..."

Her friend said when suddenly the girl's eyes lit up. "I've got a plan."

Sarah arrived in PE and anxiously waited for Mira to get there. The brunette was already preparing for her grand plan.

She returned just in time and showed a thumbs up to her partner. The stage was set, now they just had to wait and watch the show. After PE the football players went to the lockers to take a shower.

The emo boy walked out a few minutes later and caught the attention of all the guys in the changing room. "What the fuck are yall staring at?"

He spat as Otoya burst out laughing. "Yoru hair, that's what." Karasu said making Rin raise a brow. He looked in the mirror only to see his hair a bright pink color.

"How did that even happen??" Yukimiya asked seeing the angry look on the Itoshi's face.

"You look ten times more glam than before, No offence. The pink suits you." Aryu said and somehow managed to stay alive. Tokimitsu panicked as usual and rambled on about how Rin's hair was gonna stay like that forever.

"I'm sure it's not permanent." Karasu said trying to make things less worse.

"Dude, The ladies are gonna love that color." Otoya said as they suddenly heard laughing from the outside.

Rin gritted his teeth in anger and quickly threw on some clothes. He burst through the door and saw the two girls running for their lives.

The guys watched in shock, it was their first time seeing him so angry. "You coming or what?" The emo boy said making Otoya jump in happiness.

"We're going to catch girls? I'm in."

"I'm coming too." Karasu said as the three chased them down.