T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

"𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝"

"𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝"

"Can I come in?"

He said sounding tired. She immediately let him in and closed the door. Rin plopped down on the couch with a deep sigh. He looked exhausted.

"Did you have practice?"

Mira asked bringing him a glass of water. He nodded while chugging it down. "Yeah, thanks."

The two sat next to each other in silence. The brunette had a few doubts in her mind. She wanted him to invite her to the dance first. "You wanna go watch a movie?"

She suggested as they walked upstairs. "Do you mind if I take a shower first?" Rin asked earning a nod from the girl.

'This shit is so awkward, I don't even know what to talk about.' She thought and layed on her bed.

A few minutes later the emo boy walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. Her eyes widen in shock, it was her second time seeing his body but now she stared at him longer.

His hair was still wet as the water droplets fell onto his toned chest. He dried his face with another towel and glanced at her for a second, noticing her flustered face.

"It's not like it's the first time you're seeing this." Rin said while taking some clothes from his bag.

"You're getting bold Rin."

She said crossing her arms. He walked up to her with a neutral expression and leaned down to her level on the bed. His right hand supported his weight as his left one flicked her forehead.

The girl let out a small wince and held that spot in pain. "What the hell was that for!?!?"

She yelled but didn't get an answer as The emo boy went to the bathroom to change.

Rin came out a few minutes later with a towel around his neck. He sat down on the edge of the bed and started drying his hair.

"Want me to help with that?"

"Hmm."

He hummed in responce as the girl grabbed the towel slowly rubbing his hair strands through it. The boy closed his eyes as her hands massaged his scalp.

"You're enjoying this wayyy too much."

Mira said and backed away. She wanted to tease him a bit. Rin rolled his eyes in responce and turned to look at her.