T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ

"𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞"

"𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞"

The og five sat in Otoya's car desperately clinging onto their seats.

"Fucking slow down Otoya, You wanna crash us?" Sarah yelled, while Karasu tried taking control of the wheel.

The green-streaked boy pushed him to the side and said. "Yo don't get in my way, I'm not even driving that fast."

"I should've drove not this lukewarm moron." Rin said crossing his arms in annoyance.

"We're almost there just make sure to park normally." Mira said as the made a stop.

They admired the beach from the front window before jumping out of the car. "WOW THIS PLACE IS AMAZING." The blonde girl said while running towards the sandy beach.

"Wait for us Sarah, we need help carrying all this." The brunette yelled at her before grabbing a few bags. The made a small place to sit down with a large towel.

The ravenette brought an umberella to shield them from the bright sun. Just then another car stopped next to theirs and Reo jumped out holding his hat in place.

"HEY EVERYONE!!!"

He yelled before greeting everyone one by one. "Reooo~" Another voice from the car said as the purple haired boy carried Nagi on his back.

They joined the group near the water and sat down. "The weather is really nice." Reo said smiling.

"More like boiling, I feel like I'm melting." The lazy boy said while fanning himself.

"That's what the water is for anyone wanna come?" Mira said glancing around for any volunteers. Nagi decided it was better to do that than burn on the sand so he joined her.

Rin on the other hand agreed to go with her only because he was a ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᵇⁱᵗ Jealous. They played around the water playing with a ball they brought. The white haired boy floated on the surface while staring at the sky.

The others soon joined in splashing each other with the water and jokingly drowing each other in the salty sea. "I think I swallowed the water." Nagi said making the others burst out laughing.

After a few more minutes the brunette got out with Sarah following close behind. They sat down under the umbrella enjoying the warm breeze.

The two chuckled seeing the guys running away from an angry Rin. "I'm gonna miss them." The blonde mumbled loud enough for Mira to hear.