T ᴇ ɴ

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧"

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧"

Unluckily for her she bumped into someone, Again. "I'm sorr--RIN??!?" The girl was taken aback when he placed his hand on her mouth.

"Be quiet." He said and finally let her go.

"Why do I always bump into you? I'm so unlucky." The brunette said making Rin roll his eyes.

"You should be grateful you bumped into me and not some stranger." He commented and started walking towards the changing room. Mira caught up to him and crossed her arms.

"Why should I? I already bumped into someone, by the way he's taller than you."

The emo boy raised his brow but then scoffed. "Oh really? How tall?"

"Maybe 190cm? (6'3) Why? You jealous?" She smirked teasingly and waited for his reaction.

Rin only glanced at her from the side and shrugged. He leaned down to her ear and whispered. "What do you think?"

Mira's ears turned a slight pink color, but instead of getting flustered she grinned at him and patted his shoulder like an old friend. "Yeah you're jealous."

She said and walked into the changing room.

And finally the competition started. Mira and Sarah sat in the front row with the rest of their team, while the football players left to warm up. The commentator announced the two schools as the football match began.

Rin ran towards the ball and got through the first defender. The brunette watched with interest even though she had no clue what was going on. The emo boy got closer to the box while the duo, Karasu and Eita covered him on the sides.

He was about to score when someone rushed towards him. The fast guy with glasses tried dribbling against Rin for the ball, but he lost miserably. The puppet master had already figured out the opposing team's tactics.

The purple haired boy tried slidding for the ball, but Rin passed it back to Aryu. The long haired boy elegantly passed through the side and passed it towards Eita.

The ninja ran through getting in the opponent's blind spots, He kicked the ball towards the gate, but someone blocked it.

Mira recognized the white haired boy from before. She hadn't expected him to be this good. His chemistry with the purple haired guy was elite so she just assumed this was the friend that forced him to play.

Unfortunately for them Rin had other plans and wasn't going to let them win. He scored the next 2 goals putting their team in the lead.

In the final moments of the match it was a one on one between Nagi and the emo boy. Everyone was anxious as to who would come out on top. And of course it was Rin. The young prodigy had a bright future ahead of him.

Their team won as they cheered and hugged each other. But the Egoist refused to let anyone get near him. "Don't even dare." He said as Eita sighed in defeat.

They walked back to the changing rooms and prepared for the next match, Volleyball. The girls walked onto the court and began warming up. Mira threw a set for Sarah, which the girl jumped and hit on the other side perfectly.

Their coordination was off the charts and there was no doubt that they would win. Rin, Karasu, Eita and the other football players sat in the first row after changing.

Hakuho high's volleyball team looked really strong. The match began and Mira threw a jump serve. The ball hit at the very corner of the line at such high speed that the other team had no time to process.

The crowd cheered as the brunette spun the ball around, this team she did a float serve. The ball changed it's path midway till the libero saved it.

The game was intence, the opponent's defence was pretty darn good. They even managed to block one of Sarah's spikes.

At one of the most intence moments The blonde girl jumped to hit the ball but it never came. She looked down only to notice that their team had already scored the point.

"Are they serious?"

One of the opponents said at the crazy setter dump performed by Mira. She smirked her teammates confidentaly and continued playing. Another point for their school.

The score was in their favor with a good 25 minutes of the match remaining.

The brunette watched as the ball came flying towards her. She was about to set for Sarah when one of her teammates bumped into her, causing both of them to take a nasty fall.

The ball dropped on the floor as Mira scoffed, she tried to get up but tripped back down at the sudden pain in her ankle. The blonde girl and Akari both noticed and went to help her.

"Are you alright?"

The team captain said as the brunette nodded, obviously lying. "Yeah I'm fine."

"No you're not, go to the bench." Sarah suddenly said catching all of them off guard.

"What? No, I said I'm fine."

"Well it doesn't look like it, you can't even stand."

Mira clenched her fist in anger as the coach walked up to them. He too thought that she should go to the nurse. "The injury will get worse if you continue to play. Let's go."

He said and signaled the guys in the front seats to help. Nagi was the first one to wrap her arm around his shoulder, Rin quickly did the same as they carried her to the nurse's office.

"Does it hurt?"

The white haired boy asked making The emo boy roll his eyes. "Why else do you think she can't walk." He answered coldly and opened the door. Nagi was practically pushed out of the way by Rin as he and the girl walked in.

Mira sat down on the bed, her head hanging low. She felt like crying from frustration, or breaking something in anger. Without her the team would fall apart and lose all chances if winning.

Unfortunately they wouldn't let her get back on the court. Soon enough the nurse walked in and started treating the injury.