T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

"𝐈𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐞"

"𝐈𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐞"

After Volleyball practice the brunette was walking home when her phone rang. It was Ms. Itoshi calling, she picked it up with a confused expression.

"𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼?"

"𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝗲? 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘀𝗸."

"𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗠𝘀. 𝗜𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿."

She hung up and headed towards Rin's house, wondering what the woman wanted help with. Mira knocked on the door and then peeked inside.

Ms. Itoshi was standing in the kitchen with a bunch of shopping bags surrounding her. Her eyes lit up once she saw the girl at the entrance.

"Are you planning a party?"

"Something like that, A very special guest is comming over. I even invited your parents."

The brunette awkwardly smiled at that. She wasn't quite in the mood to see them yet. She helped thr woman prepare a very nice and big dinner.

"You said you couldn't get a hold of Rin?"

Mira asked curiously.

"Yes I called him 5 times but he wouldn't pick up. Maybe you should try?"

The girl called his number as the two patiently waited for him to pick up. No answer, 'His phone must've died.' She thought and tried not to think too much of it.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "Could you get that dear?" Ms. Itoshi asked politely as the brunette nodded.

She opened the door and made eye-contact with beautiful teal eyes, but they weren't Rin's. The burgundy haired Itoshi looked down at her with a cold expression.

The brothers had the same pretty eyes and underlashes.

She froze for a moment and then let him in without a word. Sae walked in as his mother smiled in delight. "Sae you're here early." The woman said pulling her son into a warm hug.

The prodigy didn't quite look excited to be there. "I just thought I'd come over. Is Rin home?" He asked looked around the house.

"No, he's probably out training."

Ms. Itoshi went back to the kitchen as Sae scoffed. Mira watched from behind and then walked past him, not even glancing at him. He was just as cold in real life like in Rin's memories.