T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ

"𝐀 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥"

"𝐀 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥"

The next morning everyone woke up with either back or neck pair. "My neck is frozen in place, What should I do???" Sarah whinned as Karasu took out an ice pack.

"Put this on."

He said as the girl sat down with a pout. Breakfast wasn't the most appetizing, but atleast they wouldn't starve to death.

At 3pm all the students were called to the wooden cabin. They sat down, some on the couch and some on the floor. The principal walked in and began speaking.

"Today we're going to play a game of freeze tag. You will be split into groups of 4 and use the fake guns filled with paint bullets to freeze the other team players.

You can use force and even fight each other, but if you do get injured return to this location. Now I'll split you up into teams. Please pick an envelope from the table. The color you get represents the team you'll."

The teams were different this time. Rin, Mira and Otoya were together along with a girl from math class. She smiled at them sweetly and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Amanda. It's nice meeting you."

She said and shook everyone's hand. She shook Rin's hand in particular the longest. "I'm Otoya, This is Mira and that's Rin."

The girl threw flirty glances at him as the brunette looked away in disgust. This was going to be a long game.

Mira looked down at her envelope and secretly opened it. She smirked and turned to her friend infront of her. The two switched envelopes and joined their teams.

This just got 10 times more intresting.

Amanda and Rin walked infront while Eita suspisciously glanced between them and the girl beside him. "Look, I don't know what happened with you two bu--"

Before the boy could finish his mouth got covered by her. "Stay quiet." She said as the emo boy turned around. He raised a brow at the scene infront of him till he heard a sound.

"They're here!!"

Amanda yelled making Mira curse under her breath. She pushed Otoya to the ground and ducked. In the corner of her eye she could see Rin and the girl running to hide behind a tree.

"WHAT THE HELL??!!?!?"

The green-streaked boy yelled as he and Mira crawled behind a large rock.

"The other teams are here. The second you get hit by that paint bullet you're out." She said as they all started running. Luckily after a few minutes they got away safely.