T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ

"𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝"

"𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝"

December came around and it was colder than ever. Mira covered her face with her scarf and went into the school building.

She loved snow sure, but the cold was sometimes too much.

Rin on the hand hated snow, the cold feeling on his skin made him shiver. He used to easily get sick every winter. The cold made his mood worse than it already was.

The girl sat down behind him as the boy looked out of the window. He couldn't even go on the rooftop cause the janitor locked it.

Rin suddenly sneezed, the girls in the class ran up to him giving him twenty different napkins. He pushed all of them away with a glare.

The brunette tried ignoring the commotion as well as the emo boy. She didn't want drama anyone, she had to focus on studying for the mid-terms.

At lunch she and Sarah sat at their usual table as the duo joined them. Karasu was laughing uncontrolably as Otoya tried to get a girl's number.

"He's pathetic." Mira mumbled under her breath and drank her coffee.

The blonde girl decided it was best if she recorded, for research purposes. Eita ended up getting rejected with a slap on the cheek.

He sat down at the table with Karasu and Sarah grinning. He groaned and stole half of the ravenette's sandwich.

"Stop grinning at me like that. Can't you guys be more like Mira? She doesn't get involved in my business." He said and rested his legs on the table.

His friend looked at him in disgust and shoved his legs. "Probably cause she has enough drama of her own. I still don't get what's happening between the two."

The blonde girl said earning a glare from Mira. Karasu agreed and said. "Just what happened at the party?"

Mira had enough. She groaned and got up to leave.

"Whatever, I'm not telling anyone anything."

She went to her next class which was English and unfortunately she was sitting next to him.

The brunette walked into the dark auditorium and walked up to ger seat. Only to freeze in her spot. Rin was laying on the bench, with a book covering his face.

She surpressed a chuckle and sat down next to his figure.

She slowly removed the book, revealing his handsome sleeping face. Mira admired him for as long as possible. Her soul almost left her body when his teal eyes looked at her.

She dropped the book in hand causing a loud thud. "Do you mind?" Rin asked in a morning voice and turned his body to the side.