N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬"

"𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬"

Mira was good at ignoring things, especially people. So it wouldn't be hard for her to just pretend Rin didn't exist. She was still pissed off, no amount of ignoring would change that, but not having to face him made things easier.

She walked into the cafeteria and sat with her friend. Karasu and Eita were also there talking about random things.

The table suddenly went silent as they all looked at her. They were quite concerned with what happened at the party. The brunette refused to say anything but it was obvious that she had a little chat with the emo boy.

After a few seconds Mira got annoyed and got up to leave. "Hey wait, where are you going?" Sarah asked ready to chase after her.

"Don't mind me, just continue eating."

She said and walked away.

The others said nothing and gave her space. The brunette of course appriciated their gesture, she needed time alone.

A few weeks past. At the end of November the school decided to plan a trip in the mountains. All the students including Mira were going, although she didn't want to.

The blonde girl refused to just let her stay and eventually she agreed. They packed their bags and left the first thing in the morning. The brunette sat silently near the window and listened to some music.

They arrived in the mountains and it was way colder than what they expected. The teacher led them in a large wooden cabin and gave them instructions.

"You will be split up into groups of 5, your job is to set up a tent and survive in the wild for a week. Let's get to work!!"

Can you guest which 5 were on the same team? Of course OG five were back in action, only way more awkward and a lot less teamwork.

The group stood in the middle of the forest with a manual in hand. Karasu tried figuring out which part was which. "This goes here." Sarah said and pulled the paper towards her.

"Would you let me focus please?" The ravenette said as Eita suddenly snatched it away from both of them. The two yelled at the green-streaked boy.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Give that back!!"

"Would you guys stop arguing? And why the fuck aren't you two helping? I get you're angry at each other, but unless you wanna sleep outside tonight, get to work." Otoya said pointing to Mira and Rin.

The two rolled their eyes and went to gather firewood.

"This side is mine."

The girl said with a glare.

"I don't give a damn."

He replied and started collecting. The brunette muttered some curse words under her breath and walked in the opposite direction.

She abruptly turned around as Rin followed her. "What's your problem? Stop following me." She said as the boy scoffed.

"How about you don't walk off on your own and die in the forest? I'm trynna collect sticks in peace." He said and walked off.

A vein popped in the girl's forehead as she headed back to the others. The tents were nowhere to be seen. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"What have you three been doing for the past 30 minutes?" Rin asked in irritation. He snatched the instructions away from Otoya and began making it himself.

"This shit's broken, we couldn't fix it."

"You mean you, I couldn't even see the instructions."

Karasu and Eita argued as the blonde girl sat in the corner. The cold was starting to get to her. Mira walked over to the middle and took out a lighter. She made a fire as all of them watched in surprise.

"There, now can we get the tents please?" She said turning to Rin with a raised brow.

Rin glared at her and finished one tent. The others helped out with the second one. After that they sat around the campfire and ate some snacks.

"This is a fucking mess."

The brunette said and got up. She walked over to one of the tents and went to go get some sleep. "We should get some rest too." Sarah suggested as they took out the fire and went to bed.

In the middle of the night, the girls heard a loud scream. The two got up to check what it was, but got greeted with the trio outside looking scared.

"What the fuck happened?"

Mira asked as they all entered the tent, crowding it completely. "T-there was a s-snake.!!" Otoya said as he clung to Karasu's shirt.

"Yeah there's a snake in our tent, you guys mind if we sleep here tonight?" He asked making the blonde girl shreek in horror.

"No way!!!! I can't sleep with you all here." Sarah yelled, but unfortunately there was no other option.

The five all layed beside each other and slept in a very uncomfortable position. The brunette layed in between Sarah and you guested it, Rin.

She couldn't sleep as usual and kept turning to lay comfortably. 

The boy noticed her movement and carefully moved his hand under her head. Mira froze in her spot and glanced at him from the corner of her eye. He quickly closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

The girl's head was now resting on his hand and her body was laying inches away from his. She sqeezed his hand and quietly whispered.

"I know you're awake."

Rin slowly opened one eye and used his other hand to move her hair behind her ear. "This means nothing." He said making her glare at him coldly.

He smirked at her and wrapped his hand around her waist. Mira didn't protest and only let him.

After all...

This meant nothing

Right?!