T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

"𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭"

"𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭"

Mira helped the boy lay back down as she handed him some medicine. He drank it in one go and sighed. His hair messily spread on the pillow as the girl went to the kitchen to bring the soup.

Rin was about to get up when she pushed his chest back down. "I have to go home." He said waiting for a reply.

"No, you don't. You're staying here for the night." She said with a commanding voice.

"What? But--"

"No buts, you passed out from a fever and exhaustion. There's no way I'm letting you go home alone now. Not to mention there's a snow storm out there. You'll freeze to death. Now sit back down and eat the soup."

The boy immediately shut his mouth. He knew she was right, he was in no condition to fight back. It just felt wrong to rely on the girl so much. He felt weak.

Unfortunately his mind was way too tired to think about that right now. Rin layed back down covered his face with his hand and closed his eyes.

He then heard Mira clear her throat to get his attention. He raised a brow and realized she was planning on feeding him. He cringed at the thought and tried to take the spoon from her hand.

"No way I'm letting you eat on your own. Now open your mouth."

The boy did as she said and got hand-fed like a child. After a few of those awkward interactions she took the empty bowl back to the kitchen.

Rin took this time to lay back down and close his eyes. His eyelids felt heavy and he almost ended up falling asleep. Suddenly the girl was beside him again with a damp towel.

"Could you sit up for a second?"

She asked as he raised a brow in confusion. He sat up as she leaned in closer, she wiped the sweat on his neck with the towel and looked up at him.

His eyes were slightly wide, as he quietly thanked her.

"Thank you..."

The brunette's face lit up as she smiled widely. Rin looked away feeling the heat rise to his cheeks and ears. "Hey are you alright? Your ears are red. Is the fever back?"

She asked with concern as he instantly covered his ears with his hands. "No, no I'm fine. I'm just really sleepy."

He faked an excuse as Mira suggested they go to her room. "You can take a shower, your bag is over there." She said and left to give him some privacy.