T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ

"𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲"

"𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲"

Mira's mother got up and walked over to the familiar family's table. The girl covered her eyes in emberrassment as Mirio looked away. "Why is she going over there?"

He whisper-yelled making the brunette shrugg her shoulders. "How would I know? This just keeps getting worse."

She muttered under her breath as their mother pointed at them. Her husband, Ren raised his brow in confusion. "Who's she talking to?" He said while squinting his eyes.

Mirio sighed at the man's bad sight and said. "It's the Itoshis, dad."

The males eyed lit up as he too approached their table. The two siblings were left humiliated, they were ready to run at any moment. That's when Mira's eyes met his teal ones.

His gaze was intence but emotionless at the same time. She gave him an awkward smile before chugging down her wine.

A few seconds later they were all sitting at the same table. The Suzuki siblings sat next to each other cussing mentaly. Rin sat infront of the brunette as the parents sat paralel to each other.

"My dear you've grown into a beautiful woman, I'm impressed." Ms. Itoshi said with a gentle smile.

"Oh come on the last time you saw her she was a baby. She probably doesn't remember." Mr. Itoshi said and then pointed to his son.

"This is my second Son Rin, Rin introduce yourself."

Before the emo boy could say anything Mirio spoke up. "They're classmates aren't you?"

He asked making the parents look at the two. "Is that true? Mira you never told us Rin was in your class." Misaki (Mira&Mirio's mum) said sounding surprised.

"We are."

Rin replied shortly and took a bite of his food. He looked a lot more comfortable that Mira atleast. The girl stepped on her brother's shoe making him wince. "Shut your mouth, will you?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"Oh I forgot to tell you Mira ranked first in the mid-terms." Her father said sounding proud.

"Is that soo? Impressive, I'm glad it's Mira he lost to. He'll have to work harder." Rin's mother said shooting a threatning glare in his direction.

His face remained the same. The brunette knew the feeling all too well, she even felt guilty for beating him for a moment.

"About that I'm sure Rin worked very hard, just as Mira did." Misaki said trying to ease the tension. That's when she spoke up for the first time.