T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

"𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧"

"𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧"

The whole school was excited for the upcoming Valentine's day dance. Unfortunately Sarah wasn't one of them. She was chosen as the organizer for the dance and had no time to herself or her friends.

Of course she dragged Mira into this mess and made her do some of her work.

The three, Karasu, Eita and Rin sat on the gym bleachers looking bored. They barely had any time to interact with the girls, even at lunch.

The ravenette sulked in annoyance as the blonde wasn't paying any attention to him. Rin was in a slightly better position, but ever since the sleepover he and Mira hadn't hung out.

And Otoya the single kind, sat there enojoying the drama. "Dude how am I suppost to ask her to the dance when she doesn't even look in my direction?" Karasu said and buried his face in his hands.

Eita patted his back and said.

"Relax, just ask when she's not busy."

Rin and Karasu stared at him with emotionless faces. "Wow what a genius you are Otoya." The emo boy said sarcastically and watched the Brunette from afar.

Mira suddenly turned around meeting his gaze. She gave him a small smile and returned to talking with some students. Even her smile made his heart melt, but the lack of attention was slowly getting to him.

Mira walked out of the changing rooms after volleyball practice. She was surprised to see the ravenette just staning there.

"You waiting for Sarah? Cause she's not here."

She said as Karasu replied. "I need your help."

The two decided it was best to talk in a more private area, this was the brunette's chance to get free food at a smal cafe.

"Soo what do need help with?"

"How do I invite Sarah to the dance?" He asked feeling emberrassed. Mira almost dropped her burger and smirked.

"About time you two got together. I suggest you get her flowers, she loves sunflowers in particular."

Karasu took out a piece of paper and started writting things down. "Also you might wanna go over to her house and ask her there. But be careful her parents might be a bit strict."

"Alright thanks a lot Mira, I appreciate it." The ravenette said and gave her a small hug before happily running off.

The brunette sat there impressed with herself. Meanwhile on the other side of the cafe, Otoya and Rin hid behind some tables, watching.