T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ

"𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞"

"𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞"

It was the day of the exams. Rin opened his locker to take out some books when a piece of paper fell on the ground. He picked it up and opened it only for his lips to curve slightly upwards.

"YO RIN, MY GUY WHAT'S UP??"

Otoya yelled throwing his hands on Rin's shoulders. The boy's expression turned into a disgusted one as he pushed the boy away.

"What do you want?"

"Just thought maybe, just maybe you'd help me cheat?" Eita said as the emo boy louldy shut his locker while shoving the paper in his pocket.

"No way in hell." He replied and started walking.

Otoya followed him with a desperate expression. "Oh come on dude, help a friend out."

No matter what he said Rin wasn't going to agree.

The exam started and ended just as fast. Sarah crouched in the corner nervously fiddling with her fingers. "Relax, I'm sure you'll get into the top 100, atleast."

Mira said trying to make her friend feel better. The blonde pinched her shoulder and huffed in anger. "That's not good enough. I need to get atleast 80."

Karasu and Otoya also walked up to them. Their faces spoke for themselves. "How'd you guys do?"

"Terribly."

"Practically handed in a blank paper." Eita said making everyone hold in their laughter.

"It's alright, let's go eat out today." Sarah said as The ravenette agreed. "Yeah let's celebrate."

"Celebrate what? Bad grades?" The brunette said making The green-streaked boy chuckle. They high fived but got glared at by the other two.

They found Rin outside the school looking down at his phone. "Oh hey Rin!!"

Sarah said as Karasu approached the boy. "Yo wanna come with us to eat? We're gonna celebrate." He offered, but earned a scoff.

"I'm busy today."

Rin said coldly making the others look at each other. "Alright, just call if you change your mind." Eita said as they walked away.

The next day the results came. The students crowed infront of the board with the top 100 students written on it. Sarah and Karasu sqeezed past the others holding hands, yk to not lose each other 😏