T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

"𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤"

"𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤"

The brunette walked into the Gym for volleyball practice.

For some reason she felt good, One: because her sets were amazing, as usual. And Two: she hadn't seen Rin at school, which meant he actually listened to her words and stayed home.

She was proud to say the least,

But her happy mood quickly turned upside down on the last period.

"HE WHAT??!!!!?!"

Mira yelled at the top of her lungs making the librarian give her a glare. "Keep it down." The old lady whisper-yelled as Sarah gave her an apologetic smile.

"Mira sit down, you're being too loud." The blonde said as the girl sat down in anger.

"Look I'm not sure, maybe he left early." Karasu said trying to calm her down.

"Or maybe you just hallucinated." Otoya said and for once in his life the ravenette agreed. "Don't get mad, we still have to finish this project." Sarah said as they got to work.

After finishing the bell rang as they headed home. The brunette swore if she caught even a glimce of Rin anywhere around campus, she would choke him to death.

Luckily he was nowhere to be seen.

The weather was cold and cloudy. It was already dark at 6pm, as Mira walked home. Why was she out so late? Well, She spent a few hours at Sarah's house and waiting and for the bus would be a pain.

It started snowing. Not too much at first, it was actually quite pleasant. Until the girl saw something that made her blood boil.

She stormed over to the football field which was lit up by a floodlight (Idk if that's right). Rin stopped in his tracks as the girl grabbed his collar roughly. He looked down at her with an emotionless expression.

"What the hell are you doing in this freezing cold? With a fever!?!?!!"

The boy pushed her hands away and scoffed. "I'm perfectly fine, Just leave. You're distracting me from training." He said and got back to kicking the ball.

The brunette let out a sarcastic chuckle. 'This guy is unbelievable.' She thought and yelled.

"You're gonna get worse. You'll freeze to death, Rin. Why don't you go home and rest for a day?" Her words had no affect on him what-so-ever.

He just continued training.

Mira refused to leave. The weather was gradually getting worse, but she'd stay there until He admitted she was right and he was wrong.