T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ

"𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

"𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

The boy hid in the bushes waiting for the right moment to strike, but his anger for that one particular guy was unreal. The guy that had touched her face without permission.

He would break all of his fingers one by one. There she was sitting on a rock with her hands and mouth tied. Her brown hair was messy and all over the place.

The same guy walked up to her and this time he grabbed a strand of her hair and sniffed it like a madman. Rin had enough of it. He rushed towards the man and punched him straight in the face.

Mira's eyes widen as she signaled him to run. The boy took off the cloth from her mouth as she whisper-yelled. "You need to get out of here Rin, quick before they see you!!"

The man got up and was about to grab him when the emo boy twisted his hand. They fought each other for a bit till back up showed up. Rin grabbed her hand as they ran towards the Cabin.

It was against the rules to go there unless it was an emergancy, But the boy had no choice. He also took off the cloth from her hands as they ran inside.

Unfortunately if they didn't act fast someone would see them. So The brunette dragged him towards a large locker. They both ran inside and closed the door.

For a large locker it was pretty small for two people. The two sighed in relief as their bodies pressed against each other.

Rin quietly cursed under his breath and threw his head back. Suddenly he felt the girl rest her head on his chest. She was breathing a lot more heavily than before.

"Mira? Are you alright? Hey, stay with me."

He said and grabbed her shoulders, shaking her slightly. His blood ran cold as her hand grabbed his. "Rin... please help."

Her voice sent shivers down his spine as her head fell again. Suddenly he felt a gun pointed at his chest. His eyes widden in shock as the girl spoke.

"Gottcha."

"What the hell are you doing?"

Rin asked feeling betrayed.

"I tricked you Rin-chan, You lose." Mira said with a large grin. She was about to open the door, but the boy grabbed her hand.

"Wha--Why? I don't understand."

She grabbed his shirt and dragged him outside, where everyone was standing. They smiled at the paint splash on his shirt. "Mission complete."

Otoya said while throwing gang signs. Rin glared at all of them and crossed his arms. "This is ridiculous. You're all lukewarm."

"Just admit my acting was amazing." Mira said as she and Sarah high fived. Suddenly Amanda ran out of the Cabin and hugged the emo boy.

"Rinnie, I missed you."

The others just glanced at one another in disgust. "Someone get this bitch away." The blonde girl whispered making Karasu chuckle.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He spat coldly and raised a brow at her.

"Why won't you notice me Rinnie? What's so great about that girl huh? I'm way better than her, I can treat you better." Amanda said but gasped at his next words.

"Get lost."

Before any of them could react Mira shot her in the head. Everyone gasped as Otoya took a picture. The girl yelled at the top of her lungs as she tried to wipe the paint off her face.

"UGH YOU'LL REGRET THIS, YOU RAT!!!!"

She said and stormed off.

The brunette sighed and looked at Rin with a smirk. "Do you need a knight, my Damsel in distress?" She said making the boy's face twist in disgust.

"Whatever, I could've gotten rid of her myself."

"So, How did you like our little play? I thought I acted really well." Sarah said throwing her hair in the air.

Karasu chuckled and nodded. "I'll admit I almost fell for it myself." He said and threw a wink at her.

You should say thank you. I saved you from that lump of plastic. You're welcome by the way." Mira said with a confident smile.

Either way he smacked the girl on the head and glared at her. "You'll regret doing this."

"Ow, I hate you." She mumbled under breath as they all returned to the wooden cabin. The winner of the game was Mira's team and They spent the night in one tent like last time.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!?!? THIS IS SO UNFAIR, YOU'RE CHEATING."

Mira yelled as Rin won another round of cards.

"You're just saying that cause I'm better." He said with a smirk and placed his cards down. The girl gritted her teeth ready to tackle him.

The trio infront of them only watched while eating popcorn. The brunette jumped on the emo boy, choking him with her bare hands. Rin switched positions making him ontop of her.

"Just Admit you lost. You're lukewarm."

He said teal eyes glued onto her hazel ones. "NO WAY, I DON'T GIVE UP THAT EASILY." She yelled but the two ended up crashing into the bucket of Popcorn.

Mira started laughing at Rin's angry expression. She reached to his hair to grab some popcorn.

"AHH MAN MY POPCORN."

Otoya yelled in disappointment as he joined the fight. Sarah and Karasu just laughed while clutching their stomachs in pain. They did not get a wink of sleep that night.

The next morning the five looked like a group of zombies ready to eat someone's brains.

They ended up sleeping on the bus the whole way back to town.

What a weird trip it was.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Author's note

Im in love with this pic and him
🫶🫶🫶🫶

Im in love with this pic and him🫶🫶🫶🫶