F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

"𝐎𝐆 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞"

"𝐎𝐆 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞"

Yes they stuck out. Otoya's perfect idea was the only way to stop Rin and Mira from going at each other's throats. They jumped through the first floor window and ran free from detention.

"I'm glad we stuck out, that shit was boring ass." The green-streak boy said as he stopped to catch his breath.

"The window wasn't the best choice but it still worked." Sarah said with a satisfied smile. Karasu was about to say something, but he noticed an ice cream truck on the side of the road.

"You guys want ice cream?"

"HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!"

The girls and Eita yelled excitedly while emo boy just rolled his eyes. "Whatever." he mumbled quietly and followed his 'friends'.

The blonde girl and Karasu both got Strawberry, Otoya wanted to be extra and got cotton candy and Mira got mint chocolate chip.

"oooh that looks tasty."

The green-streaked boy said glancing at  the brunette's ice cream. "It kinda looks like Rin's eyes."

Karasu said as the blonde girl also exclaimed. "Oh yeahh, it does."

"Way to go ruining my favorite flavor guys." Mira said glancing at the emo boy. Rin was holding his ice cream and eating peacefully.

"Did you seriously get vanilla?" She and  Otoya said at the same.

"Shut up with your lukewarm ice cream flavors."

They all burst out laughing at his use of lukewarm. After the ice cream they said goodbye and went home. Mira plopped onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. She was too tired to even change, but ended up in the shower anyway.

A good 15 minutes later she came out and looked at her phone.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝗢𝗚 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
16:22

Mɪʀᴀ:
What in the world is this?!?!

Sᴀʀᴀʜ:
Finally where tf were u

Mɪʀᴀ:
In the shower?

Eɪᴛᴀ:
Heyyy Mira😉

Mɪʀᴀ:
Not the 3 y-s
😶