T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬"

"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬"

"Do you play football?" Kenji said catching the boy off guard.

"Uh yeah, do you?" He asked making the little boy nod excitedly. Before Rin could react Kenji dragged him outside to the yard. He took out a ball and began warming up.

Mira watched in amusement as the emo boy went against her cousin. They played for a little bit till Kenji was panting like crazy. Of course Rin won.

"You could hold back a little against a kid, you know." The brunette said making the boy glare at her.

"That was AWSOME, YOU'RE AMAZING. PLEASE TEACH ME."

The little boy yelled as Rin sighed. He picked him up and carried him back inside. "That's enough for now. Go wash your hands." He said as Kenji immediately ran to the bathroom.

Mira watched with her jaw on the floor. "What's with that face?"

"It took me 4 years to get close to him. You did it five minutes. I'm kinda jealous." She said crossing her arms. The boy rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch.

"You're just a bad babysitter."

He said as the girl was about to protest, Kenji ran downstairs and started pestering Rin. Just then the brunette remembered something.

"We have to go to the mall, you coming Rin?"

He wanted to say know, but the little boy made puppy eyes at him. He sighed and said "Fine." With a low grunt. Mira and Kenji high fived in victory as the twins got ready to leave.

Rin watched as the kids ran around the huge building. They noticed there was a small puppet show in the middle. But unfortunately the crowd made it impossible to see.

The emo boy picked up Minji effortlessly and made her sit on his shoulders. The little girl smiled in shock as she giggled excitedly.

Kenji on the other hand clung to his cousin's side. He had a slight fear of crowds. "We'll be in the food centre." Mira whisper-yelled to Rin as he nodded.

The two sat down at a table and ordered some food. A few minutes later The emo boy and Minji approached their table.

"Don't start without us." The little girl yelled as she sat down next to her twin brother.

Rin sat down next to the brunette, he was quite tired already. "You enjoyed the show?" She asked sarcastically making him glare at her. He slouched in his seat and closed his eyes.