F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝"

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝"

Mira was confused.

Rin hadn't contacted her the whole day. It was June 2nd, the day he was suppost to leave for Blue lock. 'Don't tell me he's gonna leave without a word, Maybe he already left.'

She thought while walking around in circles, anxiously. Suddenly she got a text that sent shivers down her spine.

Rin:
Meet me outside.

That was it, no 'hello', no 'are you free?' Just 'Meet me outside'. The girl mentally prepared herself before heading out the door.

He stood there leaning against the lamppost, hands in his pockets. The two went for a night walk, non of them uttering a word. Rin stopped at an abandoned building.

"Mira, I wanted to talk to you, before leaving."

He said. There it was, that sharp pain in her chest that couldn't be described with words. 'This is it.' She thought and took a deep breath.

"I'm leaving for--"

"I know."

She cut him off making his eyes widen. The boy looked down in shame while balling his hands into fists. "I was planning on telling you but then--"

"Then what? You got busy? There wasn't good time? What excuse do you have now Rin? Or did you just not come prepared."

"I know I should've told you, I just didn't want to ruin everything. This is a big thing for me, I have to go." He said gradually raising the volume of his voice.

"I KNOW THAT!! I'm not stopping you, or forbiding you from leaving, I could never do that. I just think that if you cared about our relatioship you would've told me sooner."

Rin froze, his tongue suddenly stopped working and her cold stare only made it worse. He had no excuse, he was just afraid of the outcome.

"I care about our relationship, I really do. I care about you, Mira Can't you see that I'm trying to be better for you?" The brunette looked away avoiding his desperate gaze.

"If I wanted you to change I wouldn't have stuck around."

"What?"

"I said, I didn't ask you to fucking change. I never told you to give up on your dreams for me. I don't want your pity. I don't want to get in your way." She said making His eyes widen again.