T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ

"𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞"

"𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞"

The next day Mira walked into class after lunch only to be greeted by emptiness. The only person in the room was Rin, and he was asleep... AGAIN.

The girl walked over to him and looked at his face. The peaceful expression suited him a lot, his pale skin looked even paler?

His head was resting on his hands while he still had his earphones on. The brunette slowly removed them so he could sleep comfortably.

She assumed that class was canceled since no one else was there and took out her sketch book to draw.

Mira looked at the boy from time to time admiring his perfect features and using them as a guide to her drawing. She reached her hand out to his face and touched his cold skin with her warm fingers.

The girl smiled unconsciously and moved his hair away from his face. She gasped when Rin grabbed her wrist and looked up at her with a tired expression.

"Rin..? Are you feeling okay?"

They kept eye-contact as his teal eyes closed again. "Stop bothering me." He said and placed his head back on the table.

A sudden gust of cold wind entered the room through the window as Rin shivered slightly. The girl got up to close it as she sat back down infront of him.

"You know, you've been sleeping in class a lot lately. Is something wrong?"

The boy groaned in annoyance as she wouldn't shut up. "You're so annoying." He muttered in his sleeping voice and lifted his head.

Rin shot a glare at the girl and walked off. The brunette rolled her eyes and decided to ignore him.

On the last period Mira wanted to skip class. And what better way to do that then to go to the empty old gym that no one used.

Unfortunately someone was using it but as a place to sleep. The girl groaned in irritation and walked over to the slesping figure.

"You have got to be kidding me. Rin!! Get the hell up."

She yelled and shook his shoulder. The boy let out a painful whimper making the girl's eyes widen. She flipped him over on his back and noticed his sweaty and red face.

"So this is why, Rin you have a fever. You gotta go home. You understand? Get up Rin."

The brunette let out a small 'tch' sound as the boy refused to get up. "You're such a pain, just leave me alone."

He said sounding a lot worse than before. Mira gathered all her strength to shake him awake as Rin finally sat up, feeling dazed.