S ɪ x

"𝐑𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬"

A week had past after the rooftop experience and Mira got busy with volleyball practice. She decided it was a good idea to walk home and enjoy the slightly cool september air.

Her bag was thrown over her shoulder and her phone was connected to her headphones by bluetooth.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒌."

Sarah said from the other side of the line while the brunette listened. She kept rambling on about her ex and how he was a horrible person.

Mira was already used to this and didn't mind, But something caught her attention. "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆."

She said and quickly hung up. There he was... Itoshi Rin on a small football field practicing alone. He kicked one ball in the air and then another, the two crashed into each other which made a small sound.

Mira watched him for a few seconds but then realised what she was doing. She looked away covering her face with one hand. 'This is so emberrassing, I'm just staring at him like a lunatic.'

She thought and quickly walked home to avoid any awkward human interactions.

The brunette layed on her bed and burried her face in a pillow. This was ridiculous how could she find this jerk attractive. It was turning into one of her habits too, Staring randomly at Rin Itoshi.

She flipped her sketch book open and looked at the drawings. It was him again. She stares at him, she draws him, Heck she was lucky he hasn't showed up in her dreams yet.

"I really need to get my shit together."

Mira mumbled, but there was suddenly a knock on the door. She went downstairs to check, but her jaw ended up on the floor. "RIN?!!!?!"

"Judging by your reaction you forgot about the project." He said with a raised brow.

"What projec-- Ooooh. No i didn't forget, Come in. I'll be right back." She said and ran upstairs. She brought all the necessary books and sat on the couch infront of the coffee table.

The emo boy took off his shoes and placed his bag near the door. He sat down infront of her as they got to work. Their English project was about the french revolution (Or something else).

Mira took out her book and started reading. (The underlined text is english) "In the baninging? In the beninging? Benin, benig?"