S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫"

"𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫"

After the Karaoke the group ended up watching a scary movie and then parting ways. Reo had to basically carry Nagi on his shoulders as the white haired boy had fallen asleep mid-way.

Eita and Karasu were both drunk after Sarah took out a bottle of beer from Mira's fridge. The two girls drank as well but not as much as them.

The next day the brunette walked into math class and sat down behind Rin without a word. None of them glanced at each other nor did they acknowledge their presence.

At PE the two were on the same team in volleyball going against Yukimiya and Aryu, but their teamwork was so horrible they lost. All of Mira's sets missed and the boy scoffed in annoyance.

She noticed his behavior and rolled her eyes. Even the coach noticed, but didn't recieve a proper answer.

That Friday Sarah got ready ready for Reo's party. Her phone was blowing up on the side as she answered it. "𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣?"

Mira asked already getting tired from waiting.

"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨." The blonde girl said while putting on her platform boots and coat.

"𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙥."

She happily ran downstairs and got into the passanger's seat in the brunette's car. "Who are we picking up next?" She asked fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Karasu and Otoya are both waiting at the bridge." Mira replied and drove to their location. The two males just stood there in the freezing cold, waiting.

Eita immediately jumped in the car and clapped his hands together. "FINALLY, I thought I was gonna freeze." He said as Karasu closed the door.

"Blame Sarah." Mira said making her friend gasp dramatically.

She started driving while the boys admired her car. "This shit is nice, how long have you had it for?" The ravenette said leaning forward.

"About a year, maybe less. I'm surprised you two don't own one." The brunette said with a curious look.

"I crashed mine." Eita said making the others look at him in disbelief.

"What? It was already in pretty bad shape." He said as the car stopped. The place was huge, nothing less from a millionare.

They got out and walked into the main gate, which was wide open. The house, more like mansion was even larger up front. They could already see the colored lights from the inside and of course thr music was blasted on full volume.