F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬"

"𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬"

After the doctor's check up Mira came back to school better than ever. She abandoned the crutches and the cast and was freely limping to her class.

Unfortunately she had to somehow try to hide it from the coach. The brunette sat down in math class as Rin's gaze followed her. He was surprised to see her recovery.

"Can you play now?"

He asked turnning his body half-way towards her. "Definetly, I'm completely healed. So you gotta help me convince coach." She said as the boy gave her a suspiscious look.

"We'll see about that."

At PE Mira practically begged the coach to get back on the court. The man eventually gave up and let her. Sarah and She shared an excited high five as the match began.

They were on fire, The brunette's sets were magical and the blonde didn't have to put in a lot of effort to hit them. Their chemistry might've just gotten better after being seperated.

They took a short break after that. Mira sat down breathing heavily. She had to get back into shape now. "You look just like Sarah at the last game, She was stressed OUT." Eita said making the other male chuckle.

"Never seen Sarah play so excitedly." Karasu admitted as the said girl jogged up to them.

"I'm so glad you're back on the field." She said pulling Mira into a side hug. They chatted for a while till the brunette felt a pair of eyes on her.

Itoshi Rin stood leaning against the doorway, arms crossed and watching her closely. As they made eye contact his teal glanced elsewhere. A second later he left without a word.

'Should I follow him?'

She thought and decided fuck it, there was no harm in getting to know him better.

Rin sat in his usual spot on the rooftop, with his earphones plugged in, when the door opened and brunette walked up to him.

He looked up at her for a second and then back at the grey and cloudy sky, Seemed like it was going to rain. Mira sat down next to him without a word and took out a piece of paper.

She wrote something down and showed it to him. "There are 21 letters in the alphabet, because U R A Q T."

Rin stared at it in a blank expression and took off his earphones. "Seriously? Is this why you followed me?" He asked with a look of disbelief.

"Maybe."

She said teasingly but earned a disgusted expression from the boy.

They sat in silence for a few seconds, listening to the sound if the wind. That sane cold breeze made Mira's hair fly in his face, making him visibly irritated.

The brunette surpressed a laugh as Rin scoffed.

"When are you gonna learn to tie your hair?" He said while rolling his eyes.

"You should teach me." She replied a little to quickly and smirked. The emo boy raised a brow and ignored her comment.

"Should I cut my hair?" She asked taking a few strands.

"Do whatever you want." Rin replied with the most dull answer ever. Mira glared at him and continued. "I made a bet you know, with my cousin. She dared me to not cut my hair until I get a heartbreak. It's really stupid actually."

Rin just listened glacing towards her a few times. "Is that why it's so long?" He asked making her surprised at his question. She nodded but the next thing he said made her jaw drop.

"You know you have to be in a relationship first before a heartbreak right?"

The brunette felt offended but that coming from him made it even funnier. She burst out laughing as Rin looked at her with concern.

"Alright, I admit that was kinda funny. I have a question for you. You're coming to my game tomorrow right?"

"How many times are you gonna ask me that?" The boy replied being fed up with that question.

"Until you say yes? Come on, you gotta see me win out there." She replied punching his arm slightly.

"Whatever." Rin grumbled annoyed as the bell suddenly rang. Mira jumpes to her feet and waved him goodbye. "I gotta go, I've got practice again. See you at my game!!" She yelled and ran off.

What a strange feeling he was getting...

The teal-eyed boy walked towards his practice field after school. He threw the bag on the artificial grass and started warming up. He kicked the ball to the goal post again and again, and finally at nightfall decided to go home.

His mother greeted him shortly as he headed to his room. Rin turned on the TV only to be disgusted at the sight infront of him.

His older brother.

As usual the famous midfielder that plays from Rear Madrid's youth team, The prodigy was getting praised by all sorts of celebrities for his amazing abilities in football.

He immediately turned it off and threw the remote angrily. Even the mention of Sae's name made his blood run cold. He wanted revenge badly, to beat him. Crushing Itoshi Sae was his only goal.

The boy scoffed angrily and sat down on his bed, gripping his dark hair.

His mood was completely ruined.