T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ

"𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝"

"𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝"

A few days passed since that incident. The only thing Rin could think about was her and how her lips made him feel. Unfortunately he didn't know how their relationship would turn out.

He texted her a few times asking if she wanted to hang out but got ignored. So his last option was calling her best friend.

"𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄?"

"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸?"

"𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝘆? 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?"

"𝗡𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲."

The boy hung up. He was disappointed but not surprised. She probably thought it was a mistake and nothing more. Rin couldn't even sleep from overthinking.

'What am I gonna do?'

Mira on the other hand was having a mental breakdown. She obviously wanted to tell him she was leaving, but it would seem like she's trying to run away.

On the other hand ignoring him was even worse. He probably thinks she hates him. 'Why am I so stupid??!??! He even asked if I coulf hang out. I fucked that up real hard.' She thought and decided to text the Blonde for advice.

But that also meant she would have to admit the kiss.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲🫶
19:33

Mɪʀᴀ❤️‍🔥:
SARAHHHHHH
I NEED TO TALK TO U RN
WAKE UP GURL

Sᴀʀᴀʜ🫶:
WHATS WRONG
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN
ARE YOU OKAY!!!?!?

Mɪʀᴀ❤️‍🔥:
I need your advice

Sᴀʀᴀʜ🫶:
Oh
Abt what🤨

Mɪʀᴀ❤️‍🔥:
yk its kinda hard to explain

Sᴀʀᴀʜ🫶:
🤨
U sure?
What are u hiding?
Ever since the christmas dinner u've been acting weird

Mɪʀᴀ❤️‍🔥:
I kinda kissed rin...