2. Exploring an abandoned building

One day, Ty suggested filming a video in an abandoned building, Sebastian was all in.

As they arrived at the location, everyone split up and started exploring different parts of the building. Sebastian was wandering around, filming every detail he could find. However, he wasn't paying enough attention to his surroundings, and before he knew it, he had fallen on a piece of broken glass.

He tried to get up, but he felt a sharp pain in his hand. Looking down, he realized that he was bleeding. But he didn't want to stop filming, so he tried to ignore the pain and continue exploring. However, as he walked further into the building, he started to feel lightheaded.

Meanwhile, Oliver was searching for Sebastian. He knew that his younger brother loved exploring, but he was worried that he might get hurt. As he turned a corner, he saw Sebastian lying on the ground, clutching his bleeding hand.

Without hesitation, Oliver rushed to his brother's side. He helped Sebastian to his feet, and then examined his hand. It was cut badly, and it was bleeding profusely. Oliver knew that they needed to get back to the group so they could clean and bandage the wound.

Oliver picked up Sebastian, who was feeling weak and dizzy, and carried him back to the group. They were all relieved to see them back and helped clean and bandage Sebastian's wound.

Sebastian felt embarrassed that he had gotten hurt, but Oliver reassured him that it could happen to anyone. From that day on, Sebastian learned to be more careful when exploring abandoned buildings, and the group made sure to always keep an eye on each other to prevent any accidents.