29. Kane's Birthday Surprise

One day Sebastian was on the backyard taking selfies to post when he glanced up from his phone as he noticed Oliver, pacing back and forth in the backyard.

He could tell something was bothering him, as Oliver's usual confident demeanor was replaced with an air of nervousness. Sebastian quickly pocketed his phone and made his way over to Oliver, his curiosity piqued.

"Hey, Oli," Sebastian called out, a concerned tone in his voice. "What's going on? You seem worried."

Oliver looked up, a faint smile appearing on his face as he saw Sebastian approaching. "Hey, Seb," he replied, his voice tinged with relief. "I'm just trying to figure out what to get Kane for his birthday. He's the oldest member of the group, and I want to get him something meaningful, you know?"

Sebastian smile and said, "Oh, I can help you with that! Let's think together."

Oliver's smile widened at Sebastian. "That would be great, Seb. I really want to make his day special."

Sebastian and Oliver sat down on the grass, their minds buzzing with ideas. Sebastian loved spending time with his older brother, and the fact that they were together in NSB made their bond even stronger.

As they discussed potential gifts, the rest of the NSB members trickled into the backyard, drawn by the conversation.

Kane, raised an eyebrow at the sight of the brothers deep in thought.

"What's going on, guys? Planning a surprise for me?" Kane teased, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Sebastian laughed, playfully nudging Kane. "Maybe we are, or maybe we're just trying to figure out how to make your birthday extra special."

The other group members, Justin, Regie, Ryan, and Darren, joined in, forming a circle around Oliver and Sebastian.

Darren, winked at Seb. "we could get Kane a date with a supermodel. You know, give him a taste of the glamorous life."

Laughter escapes the group members while tossed around more ideas, each suggestion wilder than the last.

Finally, Sebastian's eyes landed on Oliver, who had been listening intently to everyone's ideas. "So, Oli, what do you think?" Seb asked eagerly.

Oli grinned, his sweet smile lighting up his face. "I think since this might be our last day in Paris we could surprise Kane under the Eiffel Tower!"

The group agreed and loved the idea. Later that night everyone except Kane went to the location and decorated it and after they were done they send the location to Kane. All the members waited anxiously.

Soon they heard Kane's voice and jumped out at him with cake and gifts. Kane got scared at first but then laughed as he realized what was happening.

They spend all night under the tower celebrating. Until the sun starts to show up again.