71. The Secret Part 3

Part 3 requested by fjiloolijf

Hope you enjoy!

Sebastian had been contemplating for a while about introducing his boyfriend to the group.

He knew it was time to bridge the gap and let his NSB family meet the person who had become so important to him. After all, they were his pillars of support and understanding, and he hoped they would extend the same warmth to his boyfriend.

One weekend, Sebastian decided to take the plunge. He called up his boyfriend and nervously broached the topic.

"Hey, so I was thinking... Would you be up for meeting my friends? The NSB group?" Sebastian asked, his voice laced with both excitement and anxiety.

His boyfriend's reply came with a hint of nervousness as well, "Sure, Seb. I'd like to meet your friends. But are you sure they'll be okay with me?"

Sebastian chuckled softly, "Trust me, they're a great bunch, and I know they'll like you. Besides, my brother Oliver is all about second chances."

With a mix of anticipation and uncertainty, the day of the introduction arrived. Sebastian's boyfriend stood outside the NSB house, a bouquet of flowers in hand as he nervously adjusted his outfit. Sebastian greeted him at the door with a reassuring smile, though his own butterflies were doing somersaults in his stomach.

"Hey, you nervous?" Sebastian asked, playfully bumping his shoulder against his boyfriend's.

His boyfriend chuckled, "Just a little. But seeing that smile of yours helps."

As they entered the house, the rest of the group was scattered around, engaged in various activities. Oliver spotted them and approached, his expression a mix of curiosity and friendliness.

Oliver: "Hey, Seb. Who's this?"

Sebastian's boyfriend extended the bouquet toward Oliver, a shy smile on his face. "Hi, I'm Alex. Nice to meet you."

Oliver accepted the flowers with a smile, his initial seriousness melting away. "I'm Oliver, Seb's older brother and the leader of NSB. Welcome to our chaotic world."

Alex: "Thank you for having me. I've heard a lot about all of you."

Sebastian: (nudging Alex) "And this is my touchy-feely brother, the one who's always giving out hugs."

Oliver chuckled, extending a hand to Alex for a handshake. "Well, don't worry. We're not all like Seb in that department."

As the introductions continued, the rest of the group began to gather around, their curiosity piqued. Kane, grinned knowingly, Regie gave a friendly nod, Justin offered a polite smile, Darren gave a flirtatious wink, and Ryan, true to his nature, maintained a composed demeanor.

Kane: "Nice to meet you, Alex. I'm Kane, the oldest of the group."

Regie: "I'm Regie. Nice to meet you."

Darren: "And I'm Darren. If you ever need tips on charm, I'm your guy."

Alex chuckled, clearly beginning to feel more at ease. "It's great meeting all of you. Seb has told me a lot about the NSB family."

Justin: "I'm Justin. I'm just nervous, don't mistake that for unfriendliness."

Ryan: "And I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you, Alex."

As the introductions wrapped up, the initial tension began to dissipate. The group's warm welcome and light-hearted banter put Alex at ease, and he found himself engaging in conversations about music, YouTube, and various other topics.

Sebastian couldn't help but notice the growing camaraderie between Alex and his friends. The more they talked, the more Sebastian's worries began to fade away. He could see that Alex was genuinely fitting in and that his NSB family was embracing him.

Later that evening, as the group settled down for a movie night, Alex found himself comfortably nestled among Sebastian, Oliver, and the rest of group. The laughter, the shared jokes, and the sense of togetherness painted a picture of acceptance that Sebastian had hoped for.

Sebastian stole a glance at his boyfriend, who was engrossed in the movie, and mouthed a silent "thank you" to him. Alex responded with a warm smile, his eyes conveying gratitude and affection.

As the movie played on, Sebastian leaned his head on Alex's shoulder, contentment settling in his heart. He knew that his NSB family had once again proven their unbreakable bond, and that he had made the right choice in introducing Alex to the people who meant the world to him.