17. Camping Gone Wrong

One day NSB were out camping on the mountains when Oliver and Sebastian went for a walk alone together.

They were walking when suddenly they fall down. Oliver had twisted his ankle while Sebastian had head injury his head was hurting really bad but he was more concerned for Oliver. As they tried to get up they saw that they were stuck and were somewhere deep in trees and rocks which would take someone really long to find them. Sebastian tried to call for help but there were no signals.

As it started to sunset Oliver noticed that Sebastian head was bleeding but Sebastian wasn't concerned at all. Sebastian was going in and out of consciousness Oliver was getting worried trying to keep Sebastian awake but Sebastian was slowly slipping and his head started bleeding more.

"Oli, I'm so sorry," Sebastian whispered weakly, his voice barely audible. "I know you're worried about me, but please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault."

Oliver's heart ached as he looked at his younger brother, who was now pale and barely conscious. Sebastian's head injury was worse than they initially thought, and Oliver knew they needed help urgently.

"Seb, hang in there," Oli said urgently, gripping Seb's hand tightly. "I promise we'll get out of here and get you the medical attention you need."

Sebastian managed a faint smile, his eyes fluttering. "You always... take care of me," he whispered, before drifting into unconsciousness.

Oliver's heart clenched with worry, but he knew he had to stay strong for Sebastian. He carefully adjusted Sebastian's position to make him more comfortable and tried to assess their situation. The sun was setting, and they were deep in the mountains with no way to call for help.

Back at the campsite, the rest of the group had started to worry when Oliver and Sebastian didn't return. Ty, took charge and organized a search party with Kane, Justin, Regie, Ryan, and Darren. They combed the area, calling out their names, but the dense trees and rocks made it difficult to locate them.

As the night grew darker, Oliver stayed by Sebastian's side, trying to keep him awake and warm. He was scared, but he drew strength from his love for Sebastian and the unbreakable bond they shared as brothers.

Meanwhile, the stars had caught wind of the situation through social media and had started a hashtag campaign, #FindSebAndOli, to raise awareness and gather support. Stars from all over the world sent messages of encouragement and prayers for the brothers' safe return.

After hours of searching, Kane finally heard Oliver's faint calls for help echoing through the mountains. The group followed the sound and eventually found Oliver and Sebastian, huddled together under a makeshift shelter made of branches and leaves.

Everyone rushed to their side, and Ty immediately called for emergency medical assistance. Oliver and Sebastian were carefully airlifted to the nearest hospital, where they were treated for their injuries.

Sebastian's head injury turned out to be serious, but with proper medical care, he started to recover. Oliver, who had a twisted ankle, was relieved that Sebastian was going to be okay.

As the group waited anxiously at the hospital, they were overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support from their fans. The hashtag campaign had gained traction, and fans had sent countless messages and gifts to the hospital, expressing their concern and well wishes for the brothers' recovery.

When Sebastian finally regained consciousness, he was surrounded by Oliver and the rest of the group. He couldn't help but tear up at the sight of their worried faces.

"I'm sorry for worrying all of you," Sebastian said softly, reaching out to hold Oliver's hand. "I'm so grateful to have all of you in my life."

Oliver smiled through his tears, relieved to see Sebastian awake and talking. "You scared us, Seb," he said, his voice filled with emotion. "But we're just glad you're going to be okay."

The group exchanged heartfelt words of support, and it was clear that their bond had grown even stronger through this ordeal.