53. Car Talk

This story was requested by r-r-r-richie
Hope you enjoy!

One night Sebastian was filming a car talk video for his YouTube channel with Regie, Justin,  Darren and a special guest Babey Char. They were answering Stars questions when this question popped up.

Sebastian: "If you could collab with anybody who would it be?"

Justin: "um the hot sisters."

Sebastian: "The who?"

Char: "Yeah."

Darren: "The hot sisters". Justin: "The hot sisters."

Darren: "Eric."

Sebastian: "Oh actually Evelyn yeah."
Cahr: "That'd be cool."

Sebastian: "Yeah we were supposed to meet up with them in new York City or something I don't know but.."

Justin (cutting Sebastian off) : "Sturniolo Triplets."

Sebastian: "Sturniolo Triplets fire."

Char: "I would love to collab with mena."

Darren: "Ryan Higa...RiceGum RiceGum bro."

Sebastian: "No not RiceGum Ryan Higa is like a childhood inspiration."

Darren: "RiceGum bro I watched him throughout..."

Sebastian (cutting Darren): "RiceGum comes kinda I don't know he was cool he was better back then."

Darren: "Oh he roast your shit that's why bro."

Sebastian: "He did he did roast me bro."

Regie: "Who?"

Sebastian: "RiceGum."

Justin: "Ricegum cooked Sebs shit."

Darren and Justin started laughing.

Char: "Really is that on a video?"

Sebastian: "Yeah and Pewdipie too."

Sebastian says with a sad face and voice.

Regie: "you got roasted ca?"

Char: "I kinda want to see it."

Justin tells Regie that it was during the trend where YouTubers were reacting to music li. And that Sebastian was the main face of it and that Sebastian was one of the cringe boys.

Sebastian was feeling sad but still continued with more Q and A and laughed with his friends after they stopped recording and went back in the house Char and Darren started looking for Pewdipie video and started watching it Regie came to watch aswell meanwhile Sebastian went to his room.

As Sebastian retreated to his room, he felt a mix of emotions. The memories of being roasted by RiceGum and PewDiePie resurfaced, making him feel embarrassed and down. But he knew his friends were just teasing, and he appreciated their support and laughter even during difficult moments.

Inside his room, Sebastian took a deep breath and decided to distract himself by working on editing the video. Editing always helped him cope his feelings. As he was in his editing process, he heard a knock on the door.

When he opened it, he found Justin and Regie standing there with warm smiles on their faces. "Hey, Seb, mind if we join you for a moment?" Justin asked.

"Of course, come on in," Sebastian replied, stepping aside to let them in. He appreciated their concern and knew he could always count on his friends for support.

As they settled into the room, Regie spoke up, "We saw the videos but you are amazing just the way you are."

Sebastian "Thanks, guys. I needed something to distract myself from those old videos."

Justin nodded, "It's completely understandable. We all have our past moments, but they don't define us."

Regie chimed in, "Exactly, and remember, those old videos also played a part in shaping who you are today."

Sebastian felt a rush of warmth in his heart, realizing how lucky he was to have such understanding and caring friends. He shared, "You guys are right. I guess I just get a little touchy when it comes to those things."

Justin grinned, "Well, you know we love you, touchy and all."

Sebastian playfully punched Justin's arm, and they all laughed. The conversation gradually shifted to lighter topics as they reminisced about their favorite memories together.

Meanwhile, Darren had dropped Char off at the hotel, and he returned to the house with a cheerful smile. "Hey, guys, what did I miss?" he asked as he entered the room.

Regie teased him, "Oh, just some heartfelt bonding moments."

Darren rolled his eyes playfully, "Ah, you guys without me are so boring."

Everyone laughed, and Darren playfully joined in on the teasing.

They spent all night talking and eating snacks.