50. Sebastian Health Worries NSB

This story was requested by @r-r-r-richie

One day the members gathered to film a new YouTube video, they couldn't help but notice how Sebastian appeared thinner than usual.

Kane, was the first to speak up, "Hey Seb, you seem lighter than a feather today. Are you feeling alright?"

Sebastian tried to brush it off with a smile, "Oh, I'm fine, guys. Just had a light breakfast, that's all."

Oliver, chimed in, "Seb, you know you can always share if something's bothering you, right? We're here for you."

Sebastian nodded, "I know, Oli. It's just... I've been feeling a bit off lately. Nothing serious, though."

Regie, put his arm around Sebastian's shoulder, "You sure you're not overworking yourself, Seb? Maybe you need a break."

Ty, added, "Regie's right. Taking care of yourself is important, Seb. Don't hesitate to take some time off if you need it."

Sebastian appreciated the concern from the members, especially his older brother, Oliver. "Thanks, guys. You're all so caring."

Ryan, spoke up in his stern voice, "We care about you, Seb. You're part of this family, and we won't let you go through anything alone."

Darren added, "Yeah, we've got your back, Seb."

Sebastian smiled at Darren's comment, feeling the love and support from the NSB family.

As the day went on, Sebastian's weight continued to be a concern for everyone, but they decided to focus on filming the video, hoping to lighten the mood.

During a break, Sebastian found himself sitting next to Oliver, who gently put an arm around him.

"Are you sure you're okay, Seb?" Oliver asked with concern in his eyes.

Sebastian nodded, leaning into his brother's touch. "I'll be fine, Oli. I promise. It's just a passing phase."

Oliver didn't ask any more questions and just nodded trying his best not to make Sebastian uncomfortable.

As the days passed, Oliver couldn't shake off his concern for Sebastian. He noticed his younger brother trying his best to hide any signs of discomfort, but Oliver knew his brother too well.

One evening, while they were alone in their shared room, Oliver decided to broach the subject again.

"Seb, I can tell something's bothering you," Oliver said gently, looking into his brother's eyes. "Please, talk to me. You don't have to carry this alone."

Sebastian hesitated for a moment before sighing, "Alright, Oli. I didn't want to worry you, but I guess I can't keep it to myself any longer. Lately, I've been feeling weak, and I've lost my appetite. I don't know why, but I can't shake off this feeling."

Oliver's concern deepened, and he pulled Sebastian into a comforting hug. "Thank you for telling me, Seb. We'll figure this out together. It's not just you; we're a team, and we'll face everything as one."

Sebastian felt the warmth of his brother's embrace, and tears welled up in his eyes. "I'm scared, Oli. What if something's really wrong with me?"

Oliver brushed his fingers gently through Sebastian's hair, assuring him, "We'll get you checked by a doctor, alright? It's better to know what's going on rather than let the uncertainty linger. And whatever it is, we'll handle it together, like we always do."

The next day, Oliver discussed Sebastian's situation with the rest of NSB. They all agreed to support Sebastian and accompany him to the doctor's appointment. Kane, took charge and scheduled an appointment with a trusted physician.

At the doctor's office, Sebastian went through a series of tests and examinations while the members waited anxiously outside. When the results were finally in, the doctor called them in to discuss the findings.

"We've identified the issue," the doctor said, looking at Sebastian kindly. "Seb, you've been under a lot of stress and pressure lately, which has affected your appetite and weight. It seems like you're experiencing a form of anxiety."

Sebastian looked relieved to have an answer, but he still felt a bit overwhelmed. Oliver held his hand tightly, offering unwavering support.

The doctor continued, "The good news is that with proper self-care, support from loved ones, and perhaps some therapy, you can overcome this. Surround yourself with positive energy and take time for yourself."

Oliver nodded, "We'll make sure to create a positive and nurturing environment for Seb. We're like a family, and we'll support him through this journey."

Back at home, the members rallied around Sebastian, ensuring he felt loved and cared for. They made time for fun and watched movies together.

As weeks went by, Sebastian gradually regained his appetite, and his weight began to stabilize. With the help of therapy and the unyielding support of NSB, Sebastian found his balance once again.