37. Jealous

This story was requested by r-r-r-richie
I am really sorry for updating late just having a hectic week anyway I hope you enjoy!

One sunny afternoon, tensions began to rise within a few members of the group. Oliver and Ryan, who were in relationships with Regie and Sebastian, respectively, couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy as they noticed the growing closeness between Sebastian and Regie. They were being touchy and also cuddle each other here and there.

Oliver, unable to ignore his emotions, approached Ryan in their shared bedroom. His brow furrowed, and his voice carried a hint of concern. "Ryan, have you noticed how Seb and Regie have been getting closer lately? It's starting to bother me."

Ryan, who had been deep in thought, looked up, his eyes reflecting the same uneasiness. "Yeah, I've noticed too, Oli. It feels like they're becoming inseparable, and it's making me feel... jealous."

Oliver sighed, sitting down beside Ryan on the edge of the bed. "I know we shouldn't feel this way. We both love Seb and Regie, and we should trust them. But it's hard not to let these feelings get to us."

Ryan nodded, his hands clenching into fists. "I don't want to come off as possessive or insecure, but I can't help but feel a bit threatened by their closeness. I guess it's natural to feel this way."

Oliver placed a reassuring hand on Ryan's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. "We need to address these feelings, Ryan, before they create any distance between us and the rest of the group. Let's talk to Seb and Regie about it, openly and honestly."

Feeling a weight lift off his chest, Ryan nodded in agreement. "You're right, Oli. Communication is key. Let's have a calm and understanding conversation with them."

With their minds set, Oliver and Ryan sought out Sebastian and Regie, finding them in the backyard, engaged in a conversation. Taking a deep breath, Oliver approached them, his voice laced with vulnerability. "Hey, guys. Can we talk for a moment?"

Seb looked up, a bright smile on his face. "Sure, Oli. What's up?"

Ryan joined in, his tone gentle yet sincere. "We've noticed that you two have been getting closer lately, and... well, it's been making us feel a bit jealous."

Regie's eyebrows shot up, his usual nonchalant expression replaced with surprise. "Jealous? Why would you feel that way? We care about you both deeply."

Sebastian nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Oli, Ryan, you're our partners, and nothing will change that."

Oliver and Ryan exchanged a glance, a mixture of relief and understanding washing over them. Oliver spoke up, his voice filled with gratitude. "Thank you for being understanding, guys. We trust you, and we shouldn't let jealousy cloud that trust."

Ryan added, a genuine smile tugging at the corners of his lips, "We're sorry for doubting your intentions. Let's continue supporting each other, celebrating the connections we've built together."

Sebastian and Regie nodded, their faces softening with reassurance. Sebastian stepped forward, pulling Oliver and Ryan into a group hug. "We're a family, and families have their ups and downs. But at the end of the day, our love for each other remains strong."

Regie wrapped his arms around all of them, a warmth spreading through his muscular frame. "No matter what, we're in this together. Our love for NSB and for each other will always triumph over any fleeting doubts or jealousy."

And so, the group reaffirmed their trust, openly acknowledging their feelings and nurturing their relationships.