39. Sebastian's struggle

This story was requested by Xx_BatCat_xX
Hope you enjoy!

Sebastian sat alone in his room, the weight of his emotions crushing down upon him. His heart ached, and his mind was clouded with darkness. For weeks, he had been battling his inner demons, but no one seemed to notice the pain he was going through. Not even his brother, Oliver, who was usually the one to sense Sebastian's struggles.

Unbeknownst to Sebastian, Regie had noticed a change in his demeanor. Concerned for him, he decided to take matters into his own hands and confront Sebastian about his distress.

Regie knocked gently on Sebastian's bedroom door, his voice laced with genuine care. "Seb, can I come in?"

Startled, Sebastian quickly tried to hide the evidence of his pain. He hastily rolled down his sleeves, attempting to conceal the marks on his arms. "Uh, yeah, sure, Regie," Sebastian responded, his voice shaky.

Regie entered the room, his gaze unwavering as he surveyed Sebastian. His eyes fell upon the signs of self-harm, and a mix of worry and shock washed over his face. Taking a deep breath, Regie found the strength to address the issue head-on.

"Seb, what's been going on? I saw the marks on your arms. Are you hurting yourself?" Regie's voice was gentle, yet firm, filled with a deep concern for Sebby.

Sebastian's eyes widened in disbelief, his secrets laid bare before him. He felt a mix of shame and relief that someone had finally noticed his pain. Tears welled up in his eyes as he struggled to find the right words to explain the turmoil within him.

"I... I didn't think anyone would notice," Sebastian stammered, his voice trembling. "I've just been feeling so lost, Regie. The weight of everything... it's been too much. But I didn't want to burden anyone with my problems."

Regie approached Sebastian slowly, his expression softening with compassion. He reached out a hand, offering support to his hurting friend. "Seb, you're not alone in this. We're a family. We're here for each other. You don't have to face your demons alone."

Sebastian looked into Regie's eyes, finding solace in the genuine concern reflected back at him. The weight on his shoulders felt a little lighter, knowing that he had someone who cared. He slowly reached out, accepting Regie's hand.

"Thank you, Regie," Sebastian whispered, tears streaming down his face. "I don't know how to stop hurting, but I want to try. Please help me."

Regie smiled warmly, his muscles relaxing as he gently squeezed Sebastian's hand. "You don't have to face this alone, Seb. We're all here for you. Let's talk to the rest of the group and figure out how we can support you together. You're not alone in this battle."

Sebastian nodded, feeling a glimmer of hope in his heart. For the first time in weeks, he felt a sense of belonging and understanding. With their unwavering support, Sebastian knew he could overcome his struggles and find his way back to the light.

And so, with Regie by his side, Sebastian took the first step towards healing.