58. Kidnapped

This story was requested by @AmberCheshire

Hope you enjoy!

Sebastian and Oliver were kidnapped by crazy fans they were tied up but no one knows where they are. In meantime Sebastian is tortured badly and they make Oliver see it. After they finally finished torturing Sebastian they leave the room Oliver tries talking to Sebastian who seems barely awake. Oliver tries everything to escape the ropes but nothing was working until the kidnappers comes back and start to torture Sebastian again this time Sebastian was clearly unconscious but they didn't stop as for Oliver they him watch his younger brother in pain without being able to help him.

Oliver: "Seb, come on, wake up. You have to wake up. Please, Seb."

Sebastian doesn't respond.

Oli: "Damn it. Why won't these ropes come loose?"

Kidnapper 1: "You're wasting your time, kid. Those ropes are tight. And even if you did get loose, you're not going anywhere."

Oliver: "Please, just let us go. We won't tell anyone."

Kidnapper 2: "We can't do that. We need you both to stay here."

Oliver: "Why? What do you want from us?"

Kidnapper 1: "We're your biggest fans. We just want to be near you all the time."

Oliver: "This isn't being near us. This is kidnapping and torture."

Kidnapper 2: "It's not torture. We just want to show you how much we love you."

Oliver: "This isn't love. This is sick and twisted."

The kidnappers ignore him and start torturing Sebastian again. Oliver watches in horror, unable to do anything to help his brother.

Oliver watched helplessly as the kidnappers continued to hurt his brother. He felt anger and frustration boiling inside of him, wishing that he could somehow break free and stop the torture. But the ropes were too tight, and he couldn't find a way out.

After what seemed like an eternity, the kidnappers finally left the room, leaving Sebastian and Oliver alone again. Oliver tried to reach out to his brother, but Sebastian was completely unresponsive, his breathing shallow and labored.

Oliver knew that they needed to get out of there, and fast. He continued to struggle against the ropes, feeling his skin chafe and burn, until finally, with a burst of adrenaline, he managed to loosen one of his hands.

He quickly freed himself and rushed to untie Sebastian. He was relieved to find that his brother was still breathing, but he was clearly in a bad way. Oliver knew that they needed to find help soon, or risk losing Sebastian forever.

Together, they stumbled out of the room, weak and disoriented. But as they made their way through the dark corridors of the building, they heard footsteps approaching.

Oliver tensed up, ready to fight, but to his surprise, it was their manager Ty and the rest of the group who had come to rescue them. Oliver felt a wave of relief wash over him, grateful to be reunited with his friends.

As the NSB members saw the state Sebastian was in they quickly rushed Sebastian to the hospital, Oliver never left his side. He held his brother's hand tightly, his worry and love evident in his eyes. The rest of the group followed closely, their faces etched with concern and determination.

At the hospital, doctors and nurses immediately went to work, assessing Sebastian's injuries and doing everything they could to stabilize him. Oliver watched with a heavy heart as the medical team worked tirelessly, praying that his younger brother would wake up soon.

The night stretched on, and still, Sebastian showed no signs of waking up. Oliver remained vigilant, refusing to leave Sebastian's room for even a moment. The members took turns offering support, bringing food and comfort to both Oliver and Sebastian.

In the quiet of the hospital room, Oliver finally spoke, his voice filled with emotion. "Seb, you have to wake up. We need you, I need you." He gently brushed a strand of hair from Sebastian's forehead, his touch tender.

As dawn broke, a glimmer of hope appeared. Sebastian's fingers twitched, and his eyelids fluttered. Oliver's heart skipped a beat as he leaned in closer. "Seb? Can you hear me?"

Sebastian's eyes slowly opened, and he looked at Oliver, a weak but familiar smile forming on his lips. "Oli... I'm here..."

Tears of relief filled Oliver's eyes as he hugged his brother gently. The rest of the members cheered, celebrating the return of their beloved Sebastian.

The road to recovery would be long, but they knew that with their unwavering support and love, they would get through it together, stronger than ever before.