42. Sebastian's Toxic Relationship

This story was requested by Xx_BatCat_xX
Hope you enjoy!

As the days went by, Sebastian continued to keep a dark secret hidden from his brother and group. Unbeknownst to them, he had recently entered into a relationship with a man who turned out to be toxic and abusive. Sebastian couldn't fully comprehend why or how he ended up in such a situation, but he found himself deeply in love with this person, despite the pain they inflicted.

One day, as the group gathered for a meeting, Oliver, noticed a bruise peeking out from beneath Sebastian's collarbone. Concern flooded Oliver's face as he approached Sebastian, his voice filled with worry.

"Seb, what happened? How did you get that bruise?" Oliver asked, his tone gentle but firm.

Sebastian instinctively tried to brush it off, his voice faltering. "Oh, it's nothing, Oli. Just a little accident. I must have bumped into something."

Oliver, however, could see through the facade. He reached out and gently touched the bruise, his eyes meeting Sebastian's with a mix of compassion and determination.

"Seb, please don't lie to me. That doesn't look like an accident. Is someone hurting you?" Oliver's voice quivered with a mix of concern and protectiveness.

Sebastian's defenses crumbled, and tears welled up in his eyes. He couldn't hold back any longer. "Oli, I... I didn't want you to worry. I didn't want anyone to know. I got involved with someone, and they turned out to be abusive. They hurt me, both physically and emotionally."

Oliver's heart shattered for his brother, anger surging within him. "Seb, no one should ever treat you like that. You deserve so much better. Why didn't you come to us for help?"

Sebastian's voice trembled as he spoke, his vulnerability laid bare. "I don't know, Oli. I thought I could handle it on my own. I was afraid of disappointing you all, and I didn't want to burden anyone."

Regie, who had been silently observing the conversation, stepped forward with a solemn expression. "Seb, you're not a burden. We're a family, and we're here for each other. Let us help you through this."

The rest of the group surrounded Sebastian, their voices filled with empathy and support. They made it clear that he was not alone, that they would do whatever it took to protect him from harm.

Days turned into weeks, and Sebastian mustered the courage to break free from the toxic relationship that had ensnared him. He gathered his strength and made the difficult decision to confront his abuser, determined to reclaim his life and find a path towards healing.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sebastian returned home with visible injuries, his body language betraying a mixture of pain and distress. The moment he stepped through the door, the members noticed his state, their concern reigniting.

Oliver, his voice filled with worry, rushed to Sebastian's side. "Seb, what happened? Are you alright?" Oliver's hands trembled as he gently touched the fresh bruises on Sebastian's arms.

Sebastian's voice quivered, his words barely audible as he mumbled through tears. "I... I went back to break up with him, but... but he became even more violent. I don't know what to do anymore."

Kane, his eyes filled with a mix of anger and determination, stepped forward. "Seb, you did the right thing by leaving. We're here for you. Let's get you cleaned up and then we can figure out the next steps together."

The group encircled Sebastian, offering words of support and comfort, while Ty, immediately contacted the authorities and sought professional help for Sebastian. The focus shifted to ensuring his immediate safety and providing the necessary care and support.