55. Prank Gone Wrong

This story was requested by jiminloverteo
Hope you enjoy!

The morning started like any other day in their lively household, with everyone gathered in the living room. But as the day progressed, members pretended as though Sebastian wasn't even there. They exchanged jokes and laughter among themselves, intentionally excluding Sebastian from the conversations.

Sebastian tried to brush it off initially, thinking it was all part of the playful banter. However, as the day went on, he began to feel increasingly isolated and hurt. He kept his emotions hidden, not wanting to ruin the group's prank, but inside, he was hurting.

Finally, in the late afternoon, Sebastian couldn't bear it any longer. He approached the group, his voice wavering with vulnerability. "Guys, I know it's just a prank, but it's really hurting me. I feel left out, and it's not fun anymore."

His honesty struck a chord with the group, and the atmosphere shifted from playful to remorseful. Oliver, realizing the impact of their prank, immediately stepped in to address the situation. "Seb, we didn't mean to take it this far. I'm really sorry, and I should have stopped it before it got out of hand."

Regie chimed in, feeling guilty about the whole situation. "Yeah, we didn't realize how much it would affect you, Seb. We truly didn't mean to hurt you like this."

The rest of the group nodded in agreement, acknowledging their mistake and the unintended consequences of their prank.

Sebastian mustered a small smile, appreciating their honesty. "Thanks for understanding. It's okay; I know you guys didn't mean any harm. Let's just be more considerate of each other's feelings next time."

They all gathered around Sebastian, offering apologies and hugs to mend the hurt they unintentionally caused.

The members still couldn't shake off the guilt they felt for unintentionally hurting Sebastian. They wanted to make things right and show him how much they valued his presence in the group. So, they decided to plan a surprise for Sebastian.

As Sebastian sat in his room, pondering the day's events, there was a knock on the door. He looked up to see Justin standing there, holding a tray filled with his favorite snacks and food.

"Hey, Seb. We know we messed up today, and we're really sorry about that. We brought you these snacks to make it up to you," Justin said softly, offering the tray with a small smile.

Sebastian's heart warmed at the gesture, and he nodded gratefully. "Thanks, Justin. It means a lot to me that you guys care."

Regie and Kane appeared next, carrying even more delicious treats for Sebastian. Regie spoke up, "Seb, we all feel terrible about what happened. We never want you to feel left out or upset because of us. We're a team, and we should be there for each other."

Kane chimed in, "Yeah, you're an important part of NSB, and we need you just as much as you need us."

Sebastian's eyes welled up with gratitude, touched by their sincere words and actions. "Thank you, guys."

The rest of the group, including Ryan, Darren, and Oliver, joined in, surrounding Sebastian with warmth and affection. They laughed, talked, and shared stories late into the night, just like they used to.