115. Car Sick (Darren)

One sunny morning, NSB, gathered in their shared house, ready for another adventure.

Sebastian, beamed with excitement as he looked forward to spending time with his brother and best friends.

As the group prepared for a long road trip, Kane, packed his favorite manga, while Justin, quietly checked his camera gear so that he can film a vlog for his personal channel. Regie had just woken up with messy hair, earning a few laughs from the group.

Ryan, rolled his eyes as Sebastian tried to give him a friendly hug on the back. "Seb, not again," he grumbled, but Sebastian just laughed and moved on.

Darren, was busy making food and flirting with everyone. As they all piled into the van, Ty, took the wheel, ensuring everyone was settled.

A couple of hours into the trip, the van curved along winding roads, causing Darren to turn a shade paler. "I think I'm getting car sick," he admitted, clutching his stomach.

Regie chuckled, "Darren, never thought you'd be the one feeling queasy."

Darren shot him a playful glare, "Shut up, Regie. Just drive smoother, Ty!"

Ty smirked, "I can't control the road, Darren. You'll survive."

Sebastian, always the touchy one, leaned over to pat Darren on the back, only to be met with a glare. "Not helping, Seb," Darren groaned.

Oliver, with his sweet smile, chimed in, "Maybe you should focus on something outside, Darren. It might help."

Kane, with a mischievous grin, handed Darren an anime magazine. "Here, distract yourself with some manga."

As Darren begrudgingly flipped through the pages, the rest of the group teased him in good spirits, making the long trip more entertaining.

Sebastian noticed Darren's complexion growing even paler, and a wave of concern washed over him. Ignoring the banter around him, Sebastian turned into genuine worry as he quickly shouted, "Ty, stop the van! Something's not right with Darren."

Ty, glanced at the rearview mirror, seeing the genuine concern on Sebastian's face. "Alright, hold on, everyone," Ty announced as he smoothly pulled over to the side of the road.

Sebastian rushed to Darren's side, his eyes widening with worry. "Darren, are you okay? What's happening?" he asked, his usual cheerful demeanor replaced by genuine concern.

Darren, managed to mutter, "I don't know, Seb. Just feeling really nauseous."

Ryan, sighed and muttered, "Told you guys not to eat that much junk food before the trip."

Regie, flexing his muscles, chimed in, "Maybe it's the food, making him car sick."

Oliver, ever the calm presence, placed a comforting hand on Sebastian's shoulder. "Let's just give him some space, Seb. Darren, take deep breaths. It'll pass."

As the group surrounded Darren, offering various suggestions and jokes to lighten the mood, Sebastian remained focused on his best friend. "Ty, maybe we should find a pharmacy or something. Darren might need medicine," Sebastian suggested, looking at Ty with pleading eyes.

Ty nodded, realizing the seriousness of the situation. "Alright, everyone back in the van. We'll find the nearest pharmacy," he directed, and the group quickly complied, eager to help their unwell friend.

The van resumed its journey, this time with a more subdued atmosphere. Sebastian kept a watchful eye on Darren. The rest of NSB, now united in their concern for Darren, shared stories to distract him from the discomfort.

As they finally reached a pharmacy, Sebastian rushed inside to get something for Darren.

Sebastian hurried back from the pharmacy, clutching a small bag containing medicine and a bottle of water. He knelt beside Darren, offering the items with a worried expression. "Here, Darren, take these. It should help," Sebastian said, concern lacing his words.

Darren weakly nodded his thanks and accepted the medicine. "Thanks, Seb. Didn't expect the road trip to turn into a sick adventure," he joked, attempting a small smile.

Regie, with his usual nonchalant tone, added, "Guess even the most sus ones can't escape car sickness."

The group chuckled, lightening the mood as Darren took the medicine and sipped water. Oliver, with his sweet smile, patted Sebastian on the back. "Good thinking, Seb. We'll be back on track in no time."

Justin, spoke up, "I hope you feel better, Darren. Next time, we'll avoid the winding roads."

Ryan, offered a stern nod. "Less junk food and more breaks. Common sense, people."

As Darren's color slowly returned to normal, Sebastian sighed in relief. "See, Darren, just a little hiccup. We'll take better care on the road," he assured, patting Darren's shoulder gently.

Ty, who had been observing the scene, spoke up, "Alright, let's get back in the van. We have fans waiting for us."

The group piled back into the van, Darren looking considerably better.