114. Haunted Forest Part 2

This story was requested by Aryia_xx

Hope you enjoy!

NSB members set up camp in the haunted forest, while to filming there experience.

Later, Sebastian, Ryan, and their cameraman Bae ventured to check out a waterfall but took a wrong turn into a hidden trail. Ignoring caution tapes, they realized they were lost and their walkie-talkie lost signal. Panic set in as they heard humming behind them, prompting a frantic run.

Losing their pursuer near the waterfall, they rested, only to hear a chilling scream and encounter a guy threatening them with a knife. The trio sprinted back to camp, urging the others to evacuate, sharing their harrowing experience.

Despite the initial disbelief, the group thought the forest encounter was just another one of Sebastian's pranks.

However, as Sebastian, with weak legs from exhaustion, grabbed Oliver's shoulders with a dead stare, Oliver sensed the seriousness in his eyes.

Seb: "Oli, this is no joke. We saw something out there, and it wasn't friendly."

Oliver, now realizing the gravity of the situation, shouted at the group to pack up quickly.

Oliver: "Enough with the pranks, guys! Seb's not kidding. Pack everything up, we need to get out of here!"

Sebastian's sudden collapse caught everyone off guard, including Oliver, who now held his brother with growing panic.

Oliver: "Seb! Seb, wake up! Come on, man!"

He shook Sebastian gently, desperately trying to rouse him, but Sebastian remained unconscious. Panic set in as Oliver lifted Seb in his arms, carrying him towards the car with urgency.

Oliver: "Stay with me, Seb. You can't do this now. We're almost there."

The walk to the car felt agonizingly long, Oliver talking to his unconscious brother, unsure if Sebastian could hear him.

Oliver: "You hear me, Seb? We'll get you out of here. Just hold on."

As they reached the car, Oliver carefully laid Sebastian in the backseat, continuing to talk to him, praying for any sign of response.

Justin sped towards the hospital, gripping the steering wheel tightly. In the backseat, Sebastian lay unconscious, and Oliver, with tears streaming down his face, cupped Sebastian's cheeks, desperately pleading with him.

Oliver: "Seb, please, wake up! You can't leave me like this. Hold on, buddy."

His voice trembled as he continued talking to his unresponsive brother, the worry and fear evident in his eyes.

Oliver: "We're almost there, Seb. Just hang in there. You're gonna be okay. You have to be."

Sebastian slowly opened his eyes in the hospital bed, finding himself surrounded by half the NSB members. Ryan, asleep in the chair beside him, held one of Sebastian's hands while Oliver mirrored the scene on the other side.

Seb: "What happened?"

Oliver, waking up, looked relieved.

Oliver: "You passed out in the forest. We rushed you here. You scared the hell out of us, Seb."

Sebastian noticed Ty, Kane, and Justin on the couch, also asleep.

However, Regie and Darren burst into the room, carrying bags of food and drinks. As soon as they saw Sebastian awake, they nearly screamed, rushing over to him with tears in their eyes, showering him with hugs.

Regie: "Cuh, you had us worried sick!"

Darren: "Never pull a disappearing act like that again, Seb!"

Sebastian, surrounded by the love and concern of his friends, couldn't help but smile, grateful for the genuine bond they shared.